• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
El Centro, CA
Not only that a future dream sequence.

I can't believe they actually did Martha Kent turning into Martian Manhunter. I hope there's an explanation of how long that's been going on(it may only be here and now) but I'm presume there is not lol.
Batman Fight Scene Leak

^ uh... y'all seen this? What have they done 😬 Been reserving my judgement for the most part till now but man
man the settings on that tv
the motion smoothing sure isn't helping it.
i agree. the settings on that tv are awful. makes it look like a soap opera.

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
No one else is kind of shocked at the 80 millions cost? In a world where people are starving WB burned 80 millions to indulge Zack Snyder and make this awkward looking thing.

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
Batman Fight Scene Leak

^ uh... y'all seen this? What have they done 😬 Been reserving my judgement for the most part till now but man
I honestly don't know what to say at this point. Sure, the motion blur isn't helping but it is still so stilted and weird.

As someone who dislikes Snyder and finds the idea of the Snyder "cut" incredibly stupid, I never expected this to be good but I never dreamed it would be anything like this.

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
Batman Fight Scene Leak

Oof. I at least expected some visually strong action sequences out of this, even if I dislike how Snyder portrays these characters. Hope that isn't indicative of the rest of the movie.

The rough CGI I could take (and may be exacerbated by the motion smoothing), but the whole scene just feels awkward.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they should have just released the unfinished film reels instead. That was the 'real' snyder cut anyway.

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam
The whole thing feels so rushed and unplanned. Actors were having off circle, they look very awkward. Money is not the problem, time is.

Oddish1

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of these scenes were likely supposed to be reshot anyway by Snyder but he never got around to them before he left and the budget he was given for this wouldn't cover it.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
fyi the guy turns motion smoothing off and reposts in the comments

it still looks like a weird floaty mess

Apr 27, 2020
It's not the notion matching for me, its the weird cuts like the sequence where he fires his grappler and does the kick. Then the parademon just chilling while Batman slowly kicks him

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Batman Fight Scene Leak

A bunch of this is in the theatrical. Including that really dumb swing-kick with the grappling hook.

And god, Affleck just slowly lumbering over like he's waiting for a hot pocket to microwave or something. Just the physicality is not there at all.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
dont understand why wb doesnt just release this

can't be helpful to have your best properties be dunked on through off screen footage for another week
just get it out there and then forget it ever happened at this point

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
That Batman scene...

eAX4zrq.png

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
A bunch of this is in the theatrical. Including that really dumb swing-kick with the grappling hook.

And god, Affleck just slowly lumbering over like he's waiting for a hot pocket to microwave or something. Just the physicality is not there at all.
I honestly thought it was a reshoot when I first saw the theatrical cut of the movie. that spin kick is yikes.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
So, uh, what happened? Did his stunt team and action coordinators bail for the Snyder Cut, or something?

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam
$70-80m is half of most blockbusters budget, more than enough to cover unfinished CGI. But again, I dont know how much WB paid Ben, Henry, Gagot and the casts to come back.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl

What's wrong with the swinging kick? That was the thing I felt actually worked with that sequence.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
now wait just a minute

is that fight scene supposed to be the end result of the so called original stunt vis

seems to line up right, batman goes for the kick, parademon grabs the wall, and then batman swing kicks?

To make matters even worse, the theatrical cut has a giant laser which helps distract from batman's weak ass kick, but it's missing from the synder cut:

Last edited:

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
That batman fight scene...I can't get over how much batfleck struggles to land that kick. Oof. I'm so excited to watch this trainwreck.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cyborg just doesn't look good at all in live action, at least this design doesn't.

kowhite

May 14, 2019
Sometimes I wonder what exactly people expected from this. I'm excited to see it full well knowing it's probably gonna be a mess. But I mean, such an interesting mess.