• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Who rises faster, Superman or a Terminator. He was milking that landing enough for a cappuccino.

Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018

Screenshot_20210308-194542.png

These replies. I can't.

Reb96c838f90248f1dd7a5636f6eb2501

yultMNI.png

...These people are fucking crazy.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Cyborg CGI looking like shit, wasn't really expecting it to be improved though in this cut.

interested in the knightmare scenes, hopefully we get plenty of them. kinda avoiding spoiler clips tho until this releases but I clicked the one with that goofy ass joker laugh lol

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Joker doesn't even look like he is in the same country or year as the rest of the cast

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
How you going to spend 70 million and yet Cohcarnage has a less noticeable green screen then you do?

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
I am going to watch the hell out of this movie. It might not be good, but its gonna be entertaining.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Of course it leaked from a fuck up! Man everything relating to this movie is such a joke 😂😂😂 can't wait to watch it, this shit looks hilarious lol

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
The Knightmare scene looks like an episode of One Piece with all those extended reaction shots for every character involved.

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine making this movie your whole identity for years and it finally comes out and is this bad.
Should've just released it in its rough, unfinished form. Almost certainly it would've been a more interesting curio and the fans could've gotten a "what if" that they could fan wank into the greatness that they already perceive it to be.

Oh and WB would've saved millions upon millions.

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when people use to say you had to watch the director's cut?
The extended cut of BvS was ZZZzzzzzzzzzz. So mind-numbingly b-o-r-i-n-g. And people think a 4 hour cut is gonna somehow redeem JL.

I'll watch it, but only to see how much of a train wreck it will be.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
The extended cut of BvS was ZZZzzzzzzzzzz. So mind-numbingly b-o-r-i-n-g. And people think a 4 hour cut is gonna somehow redeem JL.

I'll watch it, but only to see how much of a train wreck it will be.
building a third floor is not going to fix a hole in the foundation

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
what the fuck is the insanity under the hollywood reporter tweet about this? I can't imagine being this insane about things I love

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I mean its might be really bad but jebus judging you guys screen/cg quality from camera phone capture.. Theres plenty of time you can shitting the movies after direct stream footage.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I like MM enough that I'm choosing to believe he actually looks decent and it's just the poor quality that makes it seem like he's somehow blue and also a guy in bad prosthetics.

Steppenwolf looks naked.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
I like MM enough that I'm choosing to believe he actually looks decent and it's just the poor quality that makes it seem like he's somehow blue and also a guy in bad prosthetics.

Steppenwolf looks naked.
I had no problem with MM's look. The glowing red straps actually fixed what i hated about them. But the dialog was just bad and delivered poorly

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
We live in a society where a fucking hack like Zac Snyder is allowed to make gigantic shitshow movies, and still stay employed on other projects.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This film is gonna be hilarious, but for all the wrong reasons. Can't wait to see who the Zack cultist decides to blame next.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm convinced we are at least 10-15 years away from making characters like Cyborg to not look completely fake.

Oneiros

Oct 27, 2017
I like how Bruce Wayne is so nonchalant about an alien with red eyes showing up at his house after he just got done fighting an army of space creatures.