• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That just looks like Yuna. Maybe slightly different but that's normal when recreating characters in CG.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the standard Brave Exvius CGI girl face, honestly.

That said, Yuna ALREADY got a new face in the HD Remaster, so it's not like they're super honorable to the original model anyway.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
Its been 20 years. But seeing Yuna dance the Send off ceremony and To Zanarkand tune on the piano STILL make me tear up.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
That looks exactly like how I remember Yuna looking, at least in recent games.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
I mean it is different in comparison to original FFX, but Yuna's got 4 or 5 versions at this point.

l4Pjnci.png

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
I guess it's a little different but it's been so long that it makes sense that it changed a little. I feel like most FFBE CG animations are a bit different than the sources though.

Zyae

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Mar 17, 2020
The characters in FFX look different in different cut scenes and have 2 or 3 different in game models depending on what was going on. She looks the same

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
*squints*

I'll take people's word for it I guess. She looks more or less like I remember her, but it's been a while.

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
I see what you mean, OP, but she still looks pretty much like Yuna to me. Her face is slightly different here for sure, but the most notable difference for me is that her heterochromia iridum is barely noticeable compared to her original appearance. Odd decision, but it doesn't take anything away from her character or anything.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
She looks amazing as usual. Whether she had work done or not I'm happy for her.

MoonFrog

Oct 25, 2017
Yuna's face looked really different just going from FFX to X-2. These things always keep changing.

Cjdamon042

Oct 28, 2017
Edinburgh
She does look different, but she still looks like Yuna. Her hair being darker is my main takeaway from that. If there were ever a FFX remake or whatever, I wouldn't be upset if she looked like that.

Now how she looks in Dissidia, and how other characters look in that game, like Rinoa, is another story.....
No thanks.

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
If you mean the original FFX, then yes Yuna's face looks different, she had more Asian features originally. They've been changing her face way too often in the games she's in since then.

Ailanthium

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I think this made me realize how impressive it is that she DOESN'T look much different. I'd say that characters like Cloud and Tifa have changed much more drastically in their overall look in CGs (at least since Advent Children, since competing to original FFVII obviously doesn't work). Kingdom Hearts is very much the same way. FFXIV as well, now that I think of it.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I can tell a slight difference but it still looks like Yuna, I think. Of course a different game is not going to replicate something perfectly from it's origins 1 for 1.

If no one said anything, I probably wouldn't notice.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The CG look for all these characters basically change from game to game.

Last edited: