• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
yugioh.png

IMPORTANT NOTE: AT THIS MOMENT THIS GAME IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE THROUGH JAPANESE ESHOP, HOWEVER, IT INCLUDES THE FULL ENGLISH VERSION OF THE GAME

Yu-Gi-Oh-Legacy-of-the-Duelist-Link-Evolution.jpg

General Information

Title: Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution
Developer: Other Ocean Interactive
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment
Platforms: Nintendo Switch (Exclusive)
Genre: Strategy Card Battle Game, RPG.
Online Multiplayer: Yes
Distribution: Download. Available only in Japan at the moment with Full English Text Included. Full Western Release Later
Price: ¥ 3000

Features

Based on the official Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution brings more than 20 years of Yu-Gi-Oh! history to the Nintendo Switch. Players will take on iconic Duelists from the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe, reliving the stories from the original animated series through Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and challenge the newest generation of Duelists from the virtual world of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS.

Key features in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution include:

• Build and customize a Deck from more than 9,000 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME video game
  • Challenge other players with local-play or Nintendo Switch Online
  • First Yu-Gi-Oh! Game to Incorporate the New Master Rules
  • The addition of Link Monster cards not only change the way seasoned Duelists play their cards, but where they play them
  • Take on the roles of the animated series' villains with Reverse Duels
  • Compete with Battle Packs for Sealed play and Draft play
  • Includes all previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist content

Gameplay

In this game you'll move through several scenarios based on all Yu-Gi-Oh! Series, dueling with different characters from all eras of Yu-Gi-Oh! earning points to buy Booster Packs and enhance your deck. And you can also challenge your friends for an online duel!

Each player uses a deck of 40 to 60 cards, and an optional "Extra Deck" of up to fifteen cards. There is also a fifteen card side deck, which allows players to swap cards from their main deck between games. Players are restricted to three of each card per deck and must follow the Forbidden/Limited card list, which restricts selected cards by Konami to be limited to two, one, or zero.

You'll use monster cards to battle, spell cards to enhance your strategies, and trap cards to disrupt an opponent's strategy

Each player starts with 8000 "Life Points" and lose when one of these conditions are met:

-The player's life points reach zero, this can be achived through monster cards battling, or alternative card effects
-The player is required to draw, but the player has no more cards to draw in the main deck.
-The player uses an alternative win through a card effect

LODLE_Announce_Screenshot-2.jpg

ss4-1.jpg

The single player campaign takes you on a tour through the plot of all the completed Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series (With a little intro to the lates VRAINS series)

Each campaign is entirely focused on teaching new or returning players about the additions each generation of Yu-Gi-Oh! has incorporated into the game. For example if you play the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Campaign you will exclusively be taught how to use Synchro monsters effectively. Then when you move to the ZEXAL campaign the focus will shift to teach you all about Xyz monsters.
LODLE_Announce_Screenshot-1.jpg

LODLE_Announce_Screenshot-5.jpg

Gameplay Videos Here:

"Hold On....New Master Rules?"

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card changed it's rules regarding Extra Deck Monsters back in 2017, following some player complaints that they were too powerful. For that reason they created a new ruleset on how to summon them that limits them to 1 at a time....With a way to set up a field where you can summon more than 1 by "pointing" to your zones with the new Link Monsters. THIS VIDEO IS REQUIRED VIEWING TO CATCH UP WITH THE GAME´S NEW RULES

"Extra deck? Synchros? Ex-why-zee? I´m so lost...I haven't played in ages!"

I gotchu fam.

In the Yu-Gi-Oh! OT I made a full explanation on what has been added to the game! Crossposting now!

ProTip: The following is a condensed version of nearly 12 years of additions to the game. Don´t try to take it all at once, just go little by little. The game will walk you through all the new stuff in a far more organic way.

In these new exciting ERA of 2019 YGO the Duel Field now looks like this:

latest

So what exactly are you looking at? Well there's 2 new types of Zones

The Pendulum Zones: The rightmost and Leftmost Spell and Trap card Zones now have the power to hold the new Pendulum Cards in them, I´ll go into details regarding that type of card later. Basically whenever a Pendulum Card is activated on these 2 zones that Spell and Trap Card Zone is also considered to be a Pendulum Zone. When these 2 zones are empty they are considered "Unoccupied" Pendulum Zones too.

If a regular Spell or Trap is in these zones, then the zone is NOT considered to be a Pendulum Zone, it becomes a regular Spell/Trap Zone. Be careful, your other Spell and Trap Card Zones cannot hold Pendulum cards!

The Extra Monster Zone: Previously, monsters summoned from the Extra Deck like Fusions could be summoned to any of the 5 Monster Zones, because Konami suc..I mean because Extra Deck Monsters became "too powerful", a limit of 1 monster was introduced in the form of the Extra Monster Zone. Basically any card that comes from the extra deck must be placed in one of these new zones at the top of the field, your choice, the moment you use one, the other automatically becomes your opponen´t zone until they are both empty again, in which case the player who summons a monster there gets to choose again.

This means that you can only summon 1 extra deck monster at a time, and you can only summon another after your zone becomes unoccupied.

This rule however does not affect monsters that are summoned from other places of the field though, a Fusion Monster that is revived from the Graveyard will go into one of your Main Monster Zones, same as an opponent´s fusion monster you take control of.

You might be wondering how many of the cards that worked with more than 1 extra deck monster on the field work now. Well, there is an easy way to bypass the new Extra Monster Zone Rules though....but you´ll see soon enough ;).

Other Rules
Some other rules have been put in place, mainly regarding old broken expolits. These rules are

- The First turn Player can no longer Draw a Card
- Both Players can now control a Field Spell Card at the Same Time, if you wish to replace yours, the previous field is no longer considered to have been destroyed
- The term "Cards Removed from Play" has been Changed into "Banished Cards"
- The Term "Reveal from the Top of Your Deck" has been changed to "Excavate"
-"Life Points" and Graveyard are now shortened to "LP" and "GY" respective
ly

THE NEW CARD TYPES

Cause honestly, that's what got you here didn´t it?

The Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG has evolved a lot during these years, several new monsters types were introduced to give a grand boost in power and variety for all decks, new and old. These monster are usually found in the Extra Deck, previously called the Fusion Deck. These new Monsters are

Synchro Monsters

latest

For Synchro Summons you need a Tuner Monster, (Tuner is a subtype like "union" or "toon") and your regular monsters.
When you have a tuner monster and any number of non-tuner monsters on the field you can send them to the grave, then you can special summon a Synchro Monster,whose level is EXACTLY the same as the sum of the levels of the monsters you sent to the grave, from your Extra Deck into an available Extra Monster Zone.

For example: You have a level 3 tuner and a level 5 in your field. Send them both to the grave and you get a level 8 Synchro, "Stardust Dragon" (As 3+5=8)

You could also have used a level 2 tuner, a level 4 non tuner and another level 2 non tuner for the same monster (as 2+4+2=8). But remember, only 1 Tuner per Synchro Summon

Synchro monsters will tell you if they have any other restrictions for their Synchro Summon, but most of them will just say "1 Tuner + 1 or more non Tuner Monsters" as their requirement.

Xyz Monsters
(Pronounced Ik-seez)

327px-Number39Utopia-BP01-EN-R-1E.png

Xyz Monsters can be summoned using monsters with the same level, no need for tuners here.

You might notice Xyz monsters have black stars located at the opposite side of the card. That's because Xyz monsters don't have a Level, they have a Rank (They are immune to any effect that affects levels and can't be used for Synchro)

For an Xyz Summon you need to control two monster with the same level. stack them together on an available Extra Monster Zone and put an Xyz of an equal Rank from your Extra Deck on top. The cards beneath the Xyz Monster are now part of the monster and their effects will ask you to "Detach" them (Send them to the graveyard) that means, the monsters you use for the summon become ammunition for the Xyz Monster's abilities.

The cards beneath an Xyz Monster do NOT count as cards on the field

Now for an example. To summon the Rank 4 "Number 39: Utopia" above, just stack two level 4 monsters you control, and put "Utopia" on top. To use Utopias effect, just send the monster beneath him to the graveyard.

Just like Synchros many Xyz monsters will put some restrictions on the monsters they need to be Xyz summoned, however the most basic ones only demand "2 Level X Monsters"

Pendulum Monsters
51Ll0Tl9WsL.jpg

This ones are arguably the most complicated, but also some of the most powerful cards out there

As you can see, Pendulum Monsters have 2 effect boxes. The upper box also has some red and blue arrows. The value in those arrows is called "Pendulum Scale"

Pendulums go in your normal deck (not the extra deck) and you can summon them as regular monsters, OR activate them as spells in the Pendulum Zones of the field

If you activate them as spells, they are considered face-up spell cards on the field, and they use their "spell mode" effect on the top box. They´ll remain on the Pendulum Zone until they are forcefuly removed, you can't replace them like ypu can with Field Spells.

When Pendulum Monsters are destroyed, regardless of which zone they were in, they are NOT sent to the graveyard, they'll go to your extra deck. Face-Up.

To Pendulum Summon monsters, you need 2 activated Pendulum Monsters in the Pendulum Zones.You can use the Pendulum Summon only Once per turn.

First, look at the "scales" of each pendulum monster (the red/blue arrows). In a Pendulum Summon you can summon ANY NUMBER of monsters in your hand or Pendulums in your Extra Deck (These would go into an available Extra Monster Zone) as long as these 2 conditions are met.

1-Their levels are inbetween the values of the scales of the activated cards in your pendulum zones.
2- They don't have any summon restriction, like Rituals or cards that state "Cannot be Special Summoned"

Now for an example. If I activated a a "Scale" 1 Pendulum Monster, and another with a Scale of 10. I can pendulum summon 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons in my hand. As their levels (8 each) are inbetween 1 and 10

Link Monsters

Remember what I told you about bypassing the Extra Monster Zone Limitation? Link Monsters are the key to do it, so do as Konami intended when they created these guys and buy a lot of them :D

But seriously, Link Monsters are the Key to modern Extra Deck heavy decks.

Like Xyz Monsters, Link Monsters have no level, and also they have NO DEFENSE! That means that Link monsters can NEVER be placed in defense position, giving them immunity to cards that affect levels, ranks or battle positions. Where they would have their defense, Links have their "Link Rating" which works like Levels and Ranks for them

Link Monsters are summoned from the Extra Deck into an available Extra Monster Zone by sending monsters on the field equal to their Link Rating. Just like that

3 Random Monster= 1 LINK-3 Monsters

Lower level Links also count as more than one material, they can be treated as monsters on the field equal to their rating. That means that for a Link Summon, a LINK-2 monster counts as 2 regular monsters.

1 LINK-2 Monster + 1 Random Monster = 1 LINK-3 Monster

While summoning basic Links monsters is easy, in practice many good Link monsters go batshit crazy with their requirements, some might need tuners, others might ask you for same level monsters and others could even need facedown cards

The requirements for a link monsters are written like this Minimum amount of Monsters for the summon+, Type of Monsters.

For example, A LINK-3 monsters that reads "2+, Dragon Monsters" would need a Minimum of 2 monsters involved in the summon, and all must be Dragons.

Now how exactly do these guys help you bypass the Extra Zone limitation? Link Monsters have a number of red arrows equal to their rating, these arrows point at the Main Monster Zones, any Main Monster Zone being pointed at by a Link Monster is also treated as an Extra Monster Zone

That means that if I "Decode Talker" (Above) on my Extra Monster Zone, 2 of my zones would be available for Extra Deck Summons, while my Opponent would receive one.

When a Link Monster is pointing to a card occupied by any monster the 2 cards are considered to be "Linked", Link Monsters that point at each other are considered to be "Co-Linked", these terms are often used as conditions for effects.

So...My favorites are useless now...

No! However you will still need to shake things up a bit! Older cards have received tons of new support that will make them stand against any of the newer monsters! Be prepared to learn some new moves!

Here's some popular examples of Support of classic cards:

DLC

Currently no DLC has been anounced. However the previous version of this game got several updates and DLC to add newer cards and character, so come back later!!

Last edited:

JGCD

Oct 25, 2017
Well I might actually make a JP account now, cause im really in the mood to play it

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh fuck its translated already??? Shit i gotta get this when i get paid

Need a taste of real yugioh again after the janky DG mobile game and Duel Links

Vibed

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm really interested in going through the story mode for this game with the predesigned decks, but how will Links mess with the story decks? Seems like a massive roadblock for the era-accurate decks to limit extra deck monsters.

GustyGardner

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry if I'm being stupid and not realising something but how can all of the OG LotD duels be in this game if it incorperates the new ruleset? Won't pretty much every deck designed for the 5Ds era onwards be completely unplayable without Link Monsters to bring out the signiture Synchro and XYZ monsters?

Have the decks been updated to incorperate the new ruleset with the downside of ignoring the original characters' deck theme? Or is the new ruleset just not applied to the pre-Zexal decks? Help me out here, I'm scratching my head at this!

JGCD

Oct 25, 2017
So if I were to grab this now, Can I play with friends who are waiting for the western release? And I assume I can use payapl on my Jp account to buy it?

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Wait, whats this mean? Can you not synchro/fusion twice in a turn? Kinda destroys Gem Knight decks :/

Edit: or its just computers that cant?

No. You can only summon 1 fusion in the Extra Monster Zone.

Or have this guy point at your zones so that you can summon more Fusions

latest

All the info on these new rules is in the OP

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No. You can only summon 1 fusion in the Extra Monster Zone.

Or have this guy open up spaces for you so that you can summon more Fusions

latest
Oh thats.... gonna take some getting used to. Admittedly ive only got the anime's Link summoning to go off since this is the first actual game with Link monsters.

Hopefully theres rule changing for when I wanna scratch that og synchro/fusion combo itch

cubistic

Oct 27, 2017
Links are actually awesome. I love how they mix up the board. Where Konami fucked up was the Extra Link mechanic. That should never have been allowed.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Sorry if I'm being stupid and not realising something but how can all of the OG LotD duels be in this game if it incorperates the new ruleset? Won't pretty much every deck designed for the 5Ds era onwards be completely unplayable without Link Monsters to bring out the signiture Synchro and XYZ monsters?

Have the decks been updated to incorperate the new ruleset with the downside of ignoring the original characters' deck theme? Or is the new ruleset just not applied to the pre-Zexal decks? Help me out here, I'm scratching my head at this!

Unfortunately it seems the single player was nerfed to hell as the characters do not have Link Monsters if they're not from that era.

Even if they have Links designed for their Decks, like Yusei's Junk Collector, Kaito's Galaxy-Eyes Solflare Dragon or Jaden's Xtra HERO Wonder Driver.

What's more baffling is that all of those are in the game. Just not part of the character's deck in the campaign

Links are actually awesome. I love how they mix up the board. Where Konami fucked up was the Extra Link mechanic. That should never have been allowed.

While they're really great now...Konami's initial stance of "Fortunately we have a product for those who want to use their old decks, it's called Decode Talker" deserved all the shit it got.

Farrac

Nov 3, 2017
Alcalá de Henares, Spain
Why couldn't they just use the old ruleset for the anime battles. Makes no sense whatsoever not to do that.

Also, apparently the Spanish translation is still fucking shameless rubbish. Fuck Konami indeed.

GustyGardner

Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately it seems the single player was nerfed to hell as the characters do not have Link Monsters if they're not from that era.

Even if they have Links designed for their Decks, like Yusei's Junk Collector, Kaito's Galaxy-Eyes Solflare Dragon or Jaden's Xtra HERO Wonder Driver.

What's more baffling is that all of those are in the game. Just not part of the character's deck in the campaign

Well, I can't be too upset since my PS4 version's not going anywhere but I feel for those who can only experience this for the first time via Switch. Missing out on the impressive attention to detail given to every one of the anime duels will disappoint many fans. Sadly, aside from straight up reverting to the OG rulesets, I don't see how this could be prevented.

I'm still looking forward to picking this up and experiencing Link duels for the first time!

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I dunno, but I would say "give it a shot". It's Revolver's deck after all, and Revolver is cool.

I should mention Revolver is not in the game.

The full list of playable characters is this:

From Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (24):

Dark Yugi (Yami Yugi)

Yugi Mutou (Yugi Muto)

Seto Kaiba

Katsuya Jonouchi (Joey Wheeler)

Anzu Masaki (Tea Gardner)

Mai Kujaku (Mai Valentine)

Insector Haga (Weevil Underwood)

Dinosaur Ryuzaki (Rex Raptor)

Ryota Kajiki (Mako Tsunami)

Player Killer of Darkness (PaniK)

"Ghost" Kotsuzuka (Bonz)

Keith Howard (Bandit Keith)

Pegasus J. Crawford (Maximillion Pegasus)

Rare Hunter (Seeker)

Pandora (Arkana)

Doll (Strings)

Rishid (Odion)

Ishizu Ishtar

Dark Bakura (Yami Bakura)

Dark Marik (Yami Marik)

Amelda (Alister)

Valon

Rafael

Dartz

From Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (27):

Judai Yuki (Jaden Yuki)

Jun Manjome (Chazz Princeton)

Sho Marufuji (Syrus Truesdale)

Asuka Tenjoin (Alexis Rhodes)

Daichi Misawa (Bastion Misawa)

Hayato Maeda (Chumley Huffington)

Ryo Marufuji (Zane Truesdale)

Cronos de Medici (Dr. Vellian Crowler)

Samejima (Chancellor Sheppard)

Titan

Fubuki Tenjoin (Atticus Rhodes)

Camula

Tania

Amnael

Kagemaru

Tyranno Kenzan (Tyranno Hassleberry)

Edo Phoenix (Aster Phoenix)

Takuma Saio (Sartorius)

Rei Saotome (Blair Flannigan)

Johan Anderson (Jesse Anderson)

Jim Crocodile Cook

Austin O'Brien (Axel Brodie)

Amon Garam (Adrain Gecko)

Professor Cobra (Professor Thelonious Viper)

Martin Kanou (Marcel Bonaparte)

Yubel

Darkness (Nightshroud)

From Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (29):

Yusei Fudo

Jack Altas

Crow Hogan

Aki Izayoi (Akiza Izinski)

Lua (Leo)

Luca (Luna)

Tetsu Ushio (Tetsu Trudge)

Jin Himuro (Bolt Tanner)

Takasu (Mr. Armstrong)

Mukuro Enjo (Hunter Pace)

Kyosuke Kiryu (Kalin Kessler)

Bommer (Greiger)

Misty Lola (Misty Tredwell)

Carly Nagisa (Carly Carmine)

Devack

Rudger Goodwin (Roman Goodwin)

Rex Goodwin

Sherry LeBlanc

Jean

Andre

Breo

Harald (Halldor)

Dragan

Brave (Broder)

Placido (Primo)

Lucciano (Lester)

Aporia

Antimony

Z-ONE

From Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL (28):

Yuma Tsukumo

Astral

ZEXAL

ZEXAL III

Kaito Tenjo (Kite Tenjo)

Ryoga Kamishiro (Reginald Kastle)

Tetsuo Takeda (Bronk Stone)

Tokunosuke Hyori (Filp Turner)

Cathy (Cathy Katherine)

D.D. ESPer Robin (The Sparrow)

Anna Kozuki (Anna Kaboom)

Gauche (Nistro)

Droite (Dextra)

III

IV

V

Tron

Dr. Faker

Rio Kamishiro (Rio Kastle)

Rei Shingetsu (Ray Shadows)

No. 96 (Number 96)

Alito

Girag

Durbe (Dumon)

Vector

Misael (Mizar)

Don Thousand

Nash

From Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V (31):

Yuya Sakaki

Reiji Akaba (Declan Akaba)

Yuto

Yugo

Yuri

Yuzu Hiragi (Zuzu Boyle)

Noboru Gongenzaka (Gong Strong)

Shun Kurosaki (Shay Obsidian)

Sora Shrunin (Sora Perse)

Shingo Sawatari (Sylvio Sawatari)

Tsukikage (Moon Shadow)

Dennis Mackfield (Dennis McField)

Hokuto Shijima (Dipper O'rion)

Masumi Kotsu (Juila Krystal)

Yaiba Todo (Kit Blade)

Mieru Hochun (Aura Sentia)

Duel Chaser 227

Chojiro Tokumatsu

Jean-Michel Roget

Obelisk Force

Strong Ishijima (The Sledgehammer)

Yusho Sakaki

Zarc

Jack Atlas

Crow Hogan

Kaito (Kite Tenjo)

From Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS (4):

Playmaker

Blue Angel A.K.A THE BEST WRITTEN CHARACTER EVER. BELIEVE ME!

Go Onizuka (The Gore)

Knight of Hanoi

To be expected and that's fine.

Would you say this is a good way to learn how to play Links?

To be honest, I think it's super dumb that the titular mechanic doesn't get a campaign beyond some tutorials on Link summoning

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
VRAINS is an another series that features an intriguing rival character and a bland protagonist with an impossible winning streak.
I'd argue Playmaker is a breath of fresh air compared to Zexal/DM/GX where the mcs are happy go lucky kids, and Playmaker atleast isn't edgy, he's just traumatized.

Yusei stays winning though

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
I should mention Revolver is not in the game.

The full list of playable characters is this:

From Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (24):

Dark Yugi (Yami Yugi)

Yugi Mutou (Yugi Muto)

Seto Kaiba

Katsuya Jonouchi (Joey Wheeler)

Anzu Masaki (Tea Gardner)

Mai Kujaku (Mai Valentine)

Insector Haga (Weevil Underwood)

Dinosaur Ryuzaki (Rex Raptor)

Ryota Kajiki (Mako Tsunami)

Player Killer of Darkness (PaniK)

"Ghost" Kotsuzuka (Bonz)

Keith Howard (Bandit Keith)

Pegasus J. Crawford (Maximillion Pegasus)

Rare Hunter (Seeker)

Pandora (Arkana)

Doll (Strings)

Rishid (Odion)

Ishizu Ishtar

Dark Bakura (Yami Bakura)

Dark Marik (Yami Marik)

Amelda (Alister)

Valon

Rafael

Dartz

From Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (27):

Judai Yuki (Jaden Yuki)

Jun Manjome (Chazz Princeton)

Sho Marufuji (Syrus Truesdale)

Daichi Misawa (Bastion Misawa)

Hayato Maeda (Chumley Huffington)

Ryo Marufuji (Zane Truesdale)

Cronos de Medici (Dr. Vellian Crowler)

Samejima (Chancellor Sheppard)

Titan

Fubuki Tenjoin (Atticus Rhodes)

Camula

Tania

Amnael

Kagemaru

Tyranno Kenzan (Tyranno Hassleberry)

Takuma Saio (Sartorius)

Rei Saotome (Blair Flannigan)

Johan Anderson (Jesse Anderson)

Jim Crocodile Cook

Austin O'Brien (Axel Brodie)

Amon Garam (Adrain Gecko)

Professor Cobra (Professor Thelonious Viper)

Martin Kanou (Marcel Bonaparte)

Yubel

Darkness (Nightshroud)

From Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (29):

Yusei Fudo

Jack Altas

Crow Hogan

Aki Izayoi (Akiza Izinski)

Lua (Leo)

Luca (Luna)

Tetsu Ushio (Tetsu Trudge)

Jin Himuro (Bolt Tanner)

Takasu (Mr. Armstrong)

Mukuro Enjo (Hunter Pace)

Kyosuke Kiryu (Kalin Kessler)

Bommer (Greiger)

Misty Lola (Misty Tredwell)

Carly Nagisa (Carly Carmine)

Devack

Rudger Goodwin (Roman Goodwin)

Rex Goodwin

Sherry LeBlanc

Jean

Andre

Breo

Harald (Halldor)

Dragan

Brave (Broder)

Placido (Primo)

Lucciano (Lester)

Aporia

Antimony

Z-ONE

From Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL (28):

Yuma Tsukumo

Astral

ZEXAL

ZEXAL III

Kaito Tenjo (Kite Tenjo)

Ryoga Kamishiro (Reginald Kastle)

Tetsuo Takeda (Bronk Stone)

Tokunosuke Hyori (Filp Turner)

Cathy (Cathy Katherine)

D.D. ESPer Robin (The Sparrow)

Anna Kozuki (Anna Kaboom)

Gauche (Nistro)

Droite (Dextra)

III

IV

V

Tron

Dr. Faker

Rio Kamishiro (Rio Kastle)

Rei Shingetsu (Ray Shadows)

No. 96 (Number 96)

Alito

Girag

Durbe (Dumon)

Vector

Misael (Mizar)

Don Thousand

Nash

From Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V (31):

Yuya Sakaki

Reiji Akaba (Declan Akaba)

Yuto

Yugo

Yuri

Yuzu Hiragi (Zuzu Boyle)

Noboru Gongenzaka (Gong Strong)

Shun Kurosaki (Shay Obsidian)

Sora Shrunin (Sora Perse)

Shingo Sawatari (Sylvio Sawatari)

Tsukikage (Moon Shadow)

Dennis Mackfield (Dennis McField)

Hokuto Shijima (Dipper O'rion)

Masumi Kotsu (Juila Krystal)

Yaiba Todo (Kit Blade)

Mieru Hochun (Aura Sentia)

Duel Chaser 227

Chojiro Tokumatsu

Jean-Michel Roget

Obelisk Force

Strong Ishijima (The Sledgehammer)

Yusho Sakaki

Zarc

Jack Atlas

Crow Hogan

Kaito (Kite Tenjo)

From Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS (4):

Playmaker

Blue Angel A.K.A THE BEST WRITTEN CHARACTER EVER. BELIEVE ME!

Go Onizuka (The Gore)

Knight of Hanoi

Where's Battle Beast and Sergei?

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Downloaded this along with Virtual Driver last night. Awesome free region eshop!

I'll try it later.

Deleted member 16849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Glad this one is exclusive, i'm not saying this out of fanboyism i just don't want the community split over 4 platforms and with fragmented online. Also local play is A+ and perfect for the Switch.

From my understanding this doesn't have structure decks (at least the other game didn't) and if you were thinking of making ABC's, Lost World Dinos etc then forget about it. Having said that the Playmaker pack in this looks like it has some of the structure deck Code Talkers, the Salamangreats and i saw Flame Buffalo. Also this doesn't have the latest banlist. Knightmare Goblin (which i saw) and i assume Firewall Dragon is still legal in this.

I'm gonna make Six Samurai's and if Droll and Lock Bird is in i'm making Trickstars.

nekomix

Oct 30, 2017
For me, that is the missing link for my Switch ! When I have time, I will make that JP account and taste the glory of fetching 9,000 cards !