• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
EKft264U8AAFxR6

Read all about it here. Unless you can't read Japanese, just look at the pictures.

English

Despite being on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game ban list for years, the iconic spell card "Pot of Greed" has remained a fan favorites thanks to its game-breaking quality and now meme status.

Celebrating the mischievous anthropomorphic container found on the card, Premium Bandai has crafted a 1:1 scale representation of Pot of Greed for fans of the manga/anime series and trading card game. Handcrafted by skilled potters, the Pot of Greed replicas are meticulously painted with metallic paint to express the color and characteristics found on the card artwork. Truly a unique decoration piece for Yu-Gi-Oh! fans, the replica stands rather large at 250mm × 300mm × 200mm.

Priced between ¥11,550 JPY (approximately $105 USD), the 1:1 scale Premium Bandai Pot of Greed Replica will be available on p-bandai.jp with shipping scheduled for sometime April 2020.

Waiting for the life-sized Exodia next.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Looks like something that would steal my soul while I'm sleeping.

(You know what? Give me an mug replica and I would get one).