• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
When my dog bites me, I still kiss her afterwards

My dog gets overexcited when she's hyper and bites me, also when she wants to go out she starts nipping at me.

I make a big yelping sound and she stops and licks me where she bit me.

She still hasn't learned that people aren't dogs and you can't play as rough.

I hope the market for such YouTubers and influencers implodes and they have to get a real job like everyone else.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
The weirdest thing to me is why she doesn't just film behind a locked door without her dog there.

Jul 18, 2018
Why are so many streamers and Youtubers such garbage people?

Hopefully it's fully investigated and she faces some real consequences. The streamer who chucked her cat over her shoulder should've also been investigated for cruelty.
Everyone is shitty, and have their own vices.
The ones that make it more public tend to have a greater chance of showing it either by getting caught, slip up, or blatantly show it.
Everyone else just does a better job covering it up.
However, fame and the drive to sustain it will always corrupt people. That's why most in Hollywood and entertainers tend to crap out sometime during their life

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The weirdest thing to me is why she doesn't just film behind a locked door without her dog there.

She had to film with the dog because the video was about the dog. She has been putting out a lot of videos with her dog, she got the dog for clicks. And those videos have a lot of jump cuts which makes me think every time there's a jump cut she beats the shit out of that dog.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
She had to film with the dog because the video was about the dog. She has been putting out a lot of videos with her dog, she got the dog for clicks. And those videos have a lot of jump cuts which makes me think every time there's a jump cut she beats the shit out of that dog.

Ah ok, i didn't know the context. Had to watch the video at work so i had it muted. Thank you.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
I'm concerned that she's probably blaming and beating the dog right now to vent her frustrations over this incident. Apparently the LAPD is investigating her. Hopefully the dog is rehomed.

SArcher

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm concerned that she's probably blaming and beating the dog right now to vent her frustrations over this incident. Apparently the LAPD is investigating her. Hopefully the dog is rehomed.

I'm thinking this too. Hopefully the LAPD thing has her scared enough right now that she's not hurting the dog.

AndrewDean84

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
Makes me think, this is just one Youtuber. How many people not being filmed, abusing their pets. Just sad. We rescued a dog that was obviously abused, most likely by a man that looks like me, because every once in a while, if I make a gesture too quickly, she cowers in fear and sometimes pees right there. She's a mix of a boxer and pit bull. She's the sweetest big lug. Great with my wife and daughters. But men, she's scared.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
Everyone is shitty, and have their own vices.
The ones that make it more public tend to have a greater chance of showing it either by getting caught, slip up, or blatantly show it.
Everyone else just does a better job covering it up.
However, fame and the drive to sustain it will always corrupt people. That's why most in Hollywood and entertainers tend to crap out sometime during their life

Yeah, makes sense. Celebrity culture tends to attract sociopaths and narcissists for sure.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Makes me think, this is just one Youtuber. How many people not being filmed, abusing their pets. Just sad. We rescued a dog that was obviously abused, most likely by a man that looks like me, because every once in a while, if I make a gesture too quickly, she cowers in fear and sometimes pees right there. She's a mix of a boxer and pit bull. She's the sweetest big lug. Great with my wife and daughters. But men, she's scared.
Reading some stories like this in the thread breaks my heart, man

mashoutposse

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Apologies don't work any more.

It's far better these days to double down and own who you actually are behind the scenes.

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Didn't something like this happen before and some animal rights group investigated and said there was no case even though it was on video.

Dennie Dee

Oct 26, 2017
Bruges, Belgium
Holy shit.
Just watched the footage and wanted to turn it off immediately because she's incredibly obnoxious and then I saw the abuse...

My mighty heart breaks while racing of anger at the same time.

Shut down that channel, get that dog a new owner and throw her in a dungeon.

Dizzy Ukulele

Oct 28, 2017
YouTube and Twitch never fail to disappoint but to not even dish out a token suspension is beyond the pale when account termination is the correct response.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
My cat scratches the crap out of me, but only when I go for forbidden tummy rubs. She's like "aww yiss" for like 2.5 seconds then CLAW TRAP engages.
When your cat presents its belly to you, it's a trust thing. You're betraying that trust when you go in for the rub. You pay in blood.

My cat rolls over on his back every time I walk through the living room. I used to go in for the rub, but after reading up on cat behavior I opted for a head pet instead. After a while, he warmed up to belly rubs that are on his terms. Belly exposure on the floor is still a trust trap, but I can give him deep belly rubs when he sits on the couch with me. It's now his favorite way of being pet.

I'm fascinated by cat behavior and have spent way too much time on YouTube and vet blogs reading about them. It has led to my once standoffish cat to be an absolute cuddle monster. Just this afternoon he was my little spoon while I napped on the couch. Both arms wrapped around him, rubbing the belly. We went from not getting along when I first moved in with my girlfriend to having a tighter bond than they shared.

SArcher

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

dark_prinny

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not watching the video. But what a fucking disgusting piece of shit.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could Brooke lose her dog because of the video? (i.e. could humane society take the animal away?) — "It is highly unlikely for several reasons," Casselman says, before providing three reasons as to why Brooke could remain owner of the dog. "First, it is not evident that she has harmed the dog in any way. She obviously lacks training and experience," Casselman explains. "But, the dog was not yelping and seemed to think it was all just play. Second, the Humane Society is a private organization that has no authority to take away someone's dog. Third, absent a violation of law, it is unlikely that a prosecutor or a Court would intervene under any circumstances like those shown in this video."

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
She says she was having a rough day. Yeah, but your pets aren't supposed to be your punching bag when you're having a bad day. Makes you wonder how many more bubbly youtubers are hypocritical monsters when the camera is off

Kitten Mittens

Banned
Dec 11, 2018
The authorities who investigate heinous animal abuse every day probably didn't bat an eye at this.

Dizzy Ukulele

Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully they'll bat an eyelid to this.

The stuff of nightmares. Makes Brooke Houts look like a responsible dog owner.

Dizzy Ukulele

Oct 28, 2017
She's trying to make a YouTube comeback. Seriously, how do you abuse your dog and show your viewers that you've been deceiving them with a fake personality while abusing said dog and then expect to be given a second chance to earn a living from it?

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Lately I've come to the realisation that people know how easy it is to get clicks if you upload anything with a pet to YT, and so the kind of people who are getting pets just to monetise them are fucking cynical, evil pieces of shit. The dog is just a method to make money online, and a hindrance to their lives, not an actual sentient being capable of love and loyalty that they got for companionship.

They deserve to have their lives ruined, but like roaches they'll keep coming back for attention and clicks.