• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dizzy Ukulele

Oct 28, 2017
Even beyond the dog abuse, that video casts such a horrible reflection on her and YouTubers like her. The bit where she repeats 'we love you' to try and get one take that sounds sincere says it all, but you know she's not alone in sucking up to a fanbase she secretly has nothing but contempt for. "We love you... whatever"

She hates her viewers as much as she hates her dog.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
That's clearly abuse. She pushed him hard as fuck. Like, I could see why you'd maybe try to discipline him (not slap) for jumping up on you like that, but everything else is straight up abuse.

Fuck YouTube for not banning her.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So your dog was attacked by another dog and is now scared of all dogs. And your response to that was to attack the dog yourself and expect it not to now be scared of all humans too? Brilliant.
Yeah, bullshit. 8 years ago I rescued a Bullmastiff who was abandoned and from his scars and clear mix of aggression/fear towards other dogs, something had clearly went on. Never treated him like this. Positive training is the way to train dogs, not this. This is abuse. That dog deserves so much better.

Oct 29, 2017
Even beyond the dog abuse, that video casts such a horrible reflection on her and YouTubers like her. The bit where she repeats 'we love you' to try and get one take that sounds sincere says it all, but you know she's not alone in sucking up to a fanbase she secretly has nothing but contempt for. "We love you... whatever"

She hates her viewers as much as she hates her dog.

That's what I've always found off-putting about these kind of Youtubers in general.

Building a career out of a carefully curated and customer service oriented version of your own personal life, on top of the ceaseless grind that any kind of Youtube channel requires to be successful, would drive me absolutely insane. It seems like the kind of thing that would naturally draw in sociopaths and narcissists.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Why do you guys follow all these bizarre abusive entertainers on YouTube and Twitch? Have you considered the pipeline that's leading you to these accounts?

Oct 2, 2018
and now she's up 2,893
wait nevermind I don't think i'm reading the site correctly

the appalling thing is:

as she loses followers, her video views have gone viral and skyrocketed and social blade is reporting that she'll get a nice payday for this incident.

USED TO BE: $6 - $100

Ont the 7th: $141 - $2.2K
On the 8th: $254 - $4.1K

there's not been that many unfollows. Her account only lost about 6k followers for a 330K account

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Alabama
Did she kick the dog there at the end?

I don't get why people get dogs if they're just going to be mean to them just for being excited that their person is there with them.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
i doubt many people are following them. also until it's found out they're abusive, they are just entertainers, so why wouldn't they be followed?

I feel like I consume a lot of media that doesn't lead me to situations where I have to 'cancel' on dog-abusers, ironic Nazis, and rape apologists.

Not to mention her tweet has about 10x as many vitriolic replies from real accounts as the average rage-tweet from the president...

Deleted member 50761

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
The way she gets in her dogs face like that is horrifying, also wtf, spitting on a dog..?

We adopted a little cairn terrier who had been abused for 10 years, she won't let anyone near her face, she is very cautious when people go near her and she absolutely jumps out of her skin if you touch her without her seeing you first. We've had her 3 years now and she is exactly the same despite the love and care we have shown her.

We don't actually know what happened to her but it breaks my heart every day.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
the appalling thing is:

as she loses followers, her video views have gone viral and skyrocketed and social blade is reporting that she'll get a nice payday for this incident.

there's not been that many unfollows. Her account only lost about 6k followers for a 330K account

I just hope there is action taken by police and/or animal control. Not sure where she lives, but I don't think every place has criminal offences for animal abuse type stuff. I just don't want her to get off scott free.

Funkybee

Feb 20, 2019
How can people like this become 'youtube stars'? This is disgusting. & reminds me of those other 'youtube stars' or better say 'internet celebrities' who reach a point where they start doing stupid shit because they get so full of themselves (making the easy $$$$ & thinking they're on top of the world) and still get away with their pathetic actions. deep sigh.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
When my dog bites me, I still kiss her afterwards

sometimes my cat gets a little too excited and throws a claw at me but its a VERY rare occurrence.
when this happens I just either remove myself from its area or I make him get away from me.
I never abuse an animal. There is no reason to abuse an animal.

Pygrus

Oct 27, 2017
I would say what she did when the dog jumped on her was pretty ok, everything else is just abuse.

starpower

The Fallen
Jan 23, 2018
Canada
the appalling thing is:

Ugh

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
My wife yells at our dog when she bites me because she thinks she's protecting me. The dog is just doing it because I'm picking her up and she doesn't want to be picked up (she tore both MCLs in her hind legs and can't walk up stairs anymore). Gotta let dogs be dogs sometimes. Unless it's around young kids, and then we just steer them clear of the dog.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Ever since my dog was a puppy, he's been vocal. He growls all the time, even when he's happy. He just growls when excited. But I would have never learned that had I just reacted to discipline every time he growled. When he was a little puppy and would growl, I'd just pet him and kiss him and it'd be fine. Never snapped at me or anyone else or showed his teeth or anything. It scares new people when my dog will run up to them, ball in mouth, tail wagging, but growling from within his throat, haha.

"bad behavior" might just be an unrecognized quirk of your dog. Approaching it with love can be the best choice.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
Why are so many streamers and Youtubers such garbage people?

Hopefully it's fully investigated and she faces some real consequences. The streamer who chucked her cat over her shoulder should've also been investigated for cruelty.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm... We have a super nervous new dog. Might try this.

I wouldn't do it like that man did though. Seems too dominant, especially if your dog is scared. If you can cuddle and "kiss" your dog, just have enough saliva to make it a really wet kiss. I've owned dogs for 30+ years now, two Dachshunds and two Shiba Inus and each and every one has been crazy for saliva. Maybe it can help you bond, that would be cool.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Even i who really don't like dogs would never do such things. (the big ones scare me and the small ones annoy me)

She's toast. Especially in the US where dogs seem to be some sort of sacred animals compared to other countries.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
sometimes my cat gets a little too excited and throws a claw at me but its a VERY rare occurrence.
when this happens I just either remove myself from its area or I make him get away from me.
I never abuse an animal. There is no reason to abuse an animal.

My cat scratches the crap out of me, but only when I go for forbidden tummy rubs. She's like "aww yiss" for like 2.5 seconds then CLAW TRAP engages.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
That's what I've always found off-putting about these kind of Youtubers in general.

Building a career out of a carefully curated and customer service oriented version of your own personal life, on top of the ceaseless grind that any kind of Youtube channel requires to be successful, would drive me absolutely insane. It seems like the kind of thing that would naturally draw in sociopaths and narcissists.

Yup. Outside of the 'bad' people who get drawn into it, its going to be a windfall of studies in ten years when all this playing with their mental health catches up to them. While we all would want a shitload of money it really doesn't seem worth it, when you read about the work they put in it just seems like literally giving up your life a la the Truman Show. Therapy fees and self-care burn through a bank account quick.

I helped a friend out with his music blog years ago and trying to find new content to consistently post about was a drain for the hour or two I did it a day. I could only imagine doing the same thing but instead 24-7 and it's about my life