• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Nah it is down for me too. I'll close the other thread

h1nch

Dec 12, 2017
Just noticed it stopped working for me too. Both on nvidia shield and browser app

Lari

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
It's working for me.
I'm in brazil though, fyi.

Edit: Spoke too soon, I can navigate channels but no videos actually play.

Deleted member 4434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why nowwwww... I'm dying to watch that Black Beauty movie trailer (°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥꒳°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥* )
EDIT: Thank god they put it on daily motion too

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
The front page will load for me on Safari but on Chrome nothing loads

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
The UI changed on mobile as I was using it. Now there's a large useless 'go live / upload' button

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Everything but videos will load.

I'm stuck with a page that only has youtube comments......its a twilight zone episode

Oct 29, 2017
No videos were loading for me, so then I tried the app, nothing would load there either, so I came here to get confirmation and just as I suspected, it is down.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Oh ok, I thought it was my TV and was freaking out, then tried on my laptop and yeah, it's down. Like PSN will be tomorrow lol.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Watching a NorthernLion vid as we speak so will see how it goes lol.

lexony

Oct 25, 2017
It's strange. The youtube stories are working but the normal videos do not. Edit: ok, now nothing works.

Samemind

Oct 25, 2017
It was down for a minute, closed browser, reopened and hit shift+F5 and it works

edit: nvm, that's the one video I've managed to get going, others seem to be unresponsive

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
yep, just went down after i finished the DF DMC5SE comparison. thought it was shitty ass spectrum, but guess not