• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
Why people broadcast their private relationship shit on social media I'll never understand.

All it really tells me is I shouldn't date ProJared.

Kendall

Banned
Apr 22, 2019
Oh please. We've done this kind of shit plenty of times with numerous famous and semi-famous people on this forum in the past.
I guess relish in the gossip then.

I've been cheated on. I've had relationships end badly. Shit happens, no one's perfect. Surprise surprise, youtube celebrities aren't perfect either. Relationship problems are part of life.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Do we really need this tabloid trash on this forum?
source.gif

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Seriously folks, we had a thread here when Dr. Disrespect cheated. What's different now?

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I clicked on this thread to put it on ignore but I wanted to leave a message saying I don't feel it's right to post things like this all over the internet for the sake of gossip and drama. Social media is disgusting because of all this and peoples lives are ruined when things like this spread. I don;t even know who these youtubers are but hopefully everyone does the right thing and whoever was hurt in the process I feel incredibly sorry for.
I understand not thinking this should be on Era, but they're the ones sharing it on the internet and the wife clearly wants this out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.