• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What's the best gamer food?

• PIzza

Votes: 523 57.3%
  • Potato Chips/Crisps

Votes: 37 4.1%
  • Hot Pockets

Votes: 14 1.5%
  • Wings

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • Candy

Votes: 14 1.5%
  • $30 Italian meal

Votes: 202 22.1%
  • nothing you filthy animal.

Votes: 62 6.8%

• Total voters

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Me?

I'm going with Parasite Eve and Grippos BBQ potato chips.

220px-Parasite_Eve_Coverart.png

41R4V75Xx2L.jpg

The sweet heat makes my mitochondria get all warm and fuzzy. Feels like I can ignite a room.

What would you pick era?

*the food item doesn't have to be something from the poll. It's just there for fun.

*if you pick pizza it comes with pineapple on it. sorry not sorry.

Last edited:

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Red Dead Redemption 2 and some beef jerky I guess? I wouldn't even finish playing RDR2 by the time the 3 days are up

Edit: maybe some trail mix instead?

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I'd probably pick a Pokemon game because I can find myself glued to them for hours at a time and never get bored, no matter how many times I've replayed them. Smash would also be an option if I can play online.

Not sure about food. Uhhhhhhhh, something with protein I guess?

May 26, 2018
Probably some kind of high nutrient product, like a yogurt of some kind, and then an online game to keep me from going stir crazy while in isolation.

theosmeo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
definitely spaghetti with meatballs, just like the most nutritious option that i like eating that i can think of off the top of my head

for the game if i have online and people to play with probably guilty gear xx, always wanted to sit down and really improve at that one

otherwise dmc3 4 or 5, all of them would be something id be willing to invest a ton of time into

MC_Leon6494

Sep 7, 2018
If i can only eat what is listed, pizza and Halo: Reach (I'm on a kick)

If i can choose, burritos, cause they can have a lot of different stuff in em and on em

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
Give me either Witcher 3 or RDR 2 and the time will fly by.
Pizza is the first food item that comes to mind when I think of gaming and eating.

Craymond

Oct 28, 2017
Portland
Right now I'd probably pick Sekiro and burritos. I guess for 3 days I'd pick another game that can last longer like Rainbow 6 Siege. A completed Cyberpunk would also be cool or maybe Death Stranding.

Outlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
From the list: Supreme Pizza

Online enabled game? League of Legends

Not from list: Tex-Mex Enchiladas
Not online enabled game? The Witcher 3, I believe I'm barely scratching the surface of that game.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
FFXIV and pizza. To be honest this hypothetical ain't too far off from some of my more depressed weekends of yore.

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
20 pounds of prime rib cooked medium rare. Don't even care what game, I'll just be eating prime rib and devising a plan to escape from this weird prison.

Or Maybe Steel Battalion so I can use the controller and/or Xbox to bludgeon my captor to death.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Final Fantasy XIV and indian curry, because it's my fave. I've never been able to get into an MMO, but this would probably be enough time.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
If the implication is that I'd have to play the game the entire time, then I'd probably go with Forza Horizon 4. I don't even have to do anything of substance in that game. I could just drive around aimlessly and enjoy myself.

As for the food item, I'd have to go with pork chops.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Some sort of mmo as those are the best to mindlessly not notice time pass, and I guess pizza since I'm not going to spend 3 days eating non-food like chips.

Militaratus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Deadly Premonition and Sinner Sandwiches. Best game with a strangely delicious sandwich to boot! Awesome way to spend 3 days gaming.

Why isn't Sinner Sandwich a poll option, for shame OP!

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
Civ 6 maybe? I already know how to play that so errr maybe one of the crazy grand strategy games I'm too scared to try. Hearts of iron or ev.

As for food hmmm probably beef or chicken pho.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Thief so I can practice my lockpicking and water so that I don't die of dehydration.

AshGambit

Sep 4, 2019
Pizza! Easy to eat one handed and you don't want wing juice affecting your aim with a slippery controller!

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
If I'm forced to be stuck in a room, I think I'll go with something healthy, to force me to eat healthier. So I'm going with chicken salads.

For the game... I'll take Cities: Skylines. I can play that for many, many hours. Or maybe I can cheat and get Mega Man Legacy Collection, it would probably take me an entire day to get through every game, and I wouldn't mind replaying each game 3 times.