• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which ones do you remove or ask to be out?

• Lettuce

Votes: 415 21.1%
  • Tomato

Votes: 825 41.9%
  • Onions

Votes: 666 33.9%
  • Pickles

Votes: 849 43.2%
  • Cheese

Votes: 246 12.5%
  • Mayo

Votes: 773 39.3%
  • Ketchup

Votes: 550 28.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No need for ketchup. The rest can stay if the veggies are good. Get those fake ass white underripe tomatoes outta there though.

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Voted ketchup. Mayo on a burger is surprisingly decent if used sparingly, and it's key to a lot of sandwiches, but I wouldn't mix it with ketchup. Ketchup doesn't go well with most of those toppings anyway.

Last edited:

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
I mean I said onions but it's not like I'm gonna bother to dig my fingers around to pull them out if they ended up in my burger.

So I'm "OK" with all of them.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
The only thing that needs to be on a burger is cheese. And sometimes bacon if you are feeling adventurous.

Hyperfludd

Oct 27, 2017
No pickles, no tomatoes. Lettuce is fine if it's actually good lettuce. Onions if they're cooked and not raw.

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017
All vegetables. Don't like tomatoes and pickles on a burger. I don't mind lettuce but what value does it really add?

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
I wouldn't remove nothing. I love all the ingredients. I even would ask for triple the pickles. I love them.

Oct 25, 2017
Pickles are only good cold, so unless they are out on there icy cold (like Five Guys), they gone. Onions suck unless they're chopped small a la McDonald's

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
Voted ketchup. Mayo on a burger is surprisingly decent if used sparingly, and it's key to a lot of sandwiches, but I wouldn't mix it with ketchup. Ketchup doesn't go well with most of those toppings anyway.

Have you ever tried fry sauce of In N Out's sauce? The base of both those is 1 part ketchup and 2 parts mayo and then whatever else

And Pickle haters are worse than mayo haters. A good dill flavor goes perfect with meat

DashReindeer

Perfect World
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Where is the "give me all the toppings" option? Please put as many different flavors and textures in my food as possible.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Put ketchup on my food and you might as well have poisoned it. I don't know why I hate it as much as I do, but it is what it is. I hate mayo too, but wiping it off a sandwich is good enough for me whereas no amount of scrubing ketchup off my meal will satiate me.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I hate mayo. It's the only topping that I absolutely do not want. Onions used to be part of the list, but I've been trying to expand my palette.

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I always get no pickles, and if the place shreds their lettuce I don't get lettuce. Shredded is nasty and removes any crunch the lettuce could've had.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
I can take or leave raw onions, but I'll gladly take everything else. Grill those onions up, and I'll take those too.

Poll needs a "Keep everything" option.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
I like some mayo or some sauces problem is people go fucking nuts with that and you often get a mayo sandwich. There is no finesse or care with saucing.

Kyuur

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
I picked pickles but really I'm only talking about those shitty "burger pickle" slices. I've had sandwiches with full pickles on them that have been good.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
The perfect burger (to me)
Wheat bread, not too thick/fluffy
One medium patty
PEPPERJACK cheesw
Tomate
Bacon
Mushroom
Lettuce
Jalapeños
Maybe mustard
That's it.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
on a burger ill typically have all of those removed. if I'm feeling fancy I'll keep the cheese and have a fried egg and maybe bacon added though