• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
0b0236e651eb8cbbb27781215e984187.jpg

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
The bit where Space Ghosts think his house is not his house because his lamp has feet or something is such an amazing bit

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Such a formative show for me. It just felt like something that truly spoke to my sense of humor. I can still pretty much quote Knifin' Around from memory.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
what a coincidence, this song just came out (never seen the show but thought this thread was about the song lol)

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
The origins of Adult Swim and a lot of my sense of humor. Used to watch this regularly as a kid during summer vacation, when I could stay up late.

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed the absurdity of the show as a kid, but I really need to rewatch as an adult to actually appreciate it. I'm shocked it hasn't been rebooted honestly. Space Ghost's voice is so iconic.

spineduke

Oct 25, 2017
This show and Harvey Birdman are my favorite adultswim series ever. There definitely was something 90s MTV-esque about the whole premise.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
"I think this show is very bad and should be stopped. Don't take this the wrong way, I think you represent evil and your presence makes any kind of progress in the universe impossible"

"Hang on a second Conan...this ant has come back from the dead."

Why did you post the highlights? You should have posted the full version.

It is a goddamn crime this show never won an Emmy.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I was obsessed with Space Ghost Coast to Coast from like 9 to 15.

My username is actually derived from The Brak Show which was an eventual spinoff. Brak rings the doorbell to someone's house and when they ask who it is, he for some reason answers "Sausaaage Mahonayyy". That was my online handle for a while and then I shortened it down to just Mahonay. My username actually has nothing to do with Police Academy.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I was obsessed with Space Ghost Coast to Coast from like 9 to 15.

My username is actually derived from The Brak Show which was an eventual spinoff. Brak rings the doorbell to someone's house and when they ask who it is, he for some reason answers "Sausaaage Mahonayyy". That was my online handle for a while and then I shortened it down to just Mahonay. My username actually has nothing to do with Police Academy.
I would climb the deepest river
swim the highest mountain

id wash my feet in lemonade
if that would do the trick

id trade underwear with Zorak
or give up eating donuts

if i thought it'd make you love me
id put soup on a stick

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
...OP, are you getting enough oxygen?

The episode with Michael Stipe on it is easily my favorite in the entire series.

But they're all great.
I still find myself using "king dead" every now and then.

Last edited:

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
I've used Tansut in various usernames for over 20 years because of this show.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
I used to have a Space Ghost figure with a talk show table, cue cards and coffee mug. I used to fucking love this show lmao

Deleted member 6769

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

kinda an obvious clip but Weird Al just fits in so well with the tone of the show. I really need to watch the whole show, I've seen the first dozen or so episodes a bunch, but not many of the later ones.

Oct 26, 2017
This is one of my all time favorite shows. Love the voice talent, and the strange humor.

Also, the proto-Aqua Teen Hunger Force made their first debut on Space Ghost C2C:

"The bun is in your mind!"

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I actually liked the Hannah barbara Space Ghost cartoon. But the talk show was amazing.

May 22, 2018
Flipmode is the greatest thing to have ever aired on television.
This is by far the best episode and I won't hear otherwise.

Space Ghost: (walking back and forth) Now, wood pile, did you or did you not masquerade as eels and shock Zorak with that wrench? Answer me! Now what about these beans?

Moltar: Those must have fallen out of my hair.

(Space Ghost stares back in silence)

Moltar: Well, you're just making all this [BLEEP] up.

(Space Ghost continues staring silently)

Moltar: Oh, what, you're the only one that gets to make [BLEEP] up?

(Space Ghost continues staring silently)

Moltar: (sighes) Those are part of the dinner.

Space Ghost: No they're not. They're part of the plot.

Moltar: They were on the menu.

Space Ghost: Murder is on the menu.