• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Awesome Wells

Dec 3, 2017
Ha! That's quite brilliant. Gatekeeping sucks.

Oh, and on the thread topic:

Hanger 18
Holy Wars
Peace Sells.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
"We (The Ones Singing This) Are Metallica"
"Time For Another Song By Metallica, Which Is Us "
"We (The Ones Singing This) Are Metallica (Instrumental)"

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
1. Exit light
2. Enter night
3. Take my hand
4. Were off
5. To never never land

That's five, baby!

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Enter Sandman
Ride the Lightning
Master of Puppets

I don't listen to Metallica really, but I love their cover of Whiskey in the Jar.

Jan 3, 2018
Should have shot back with "Name 3 of their bassists." And it might've worked too because even I couldn't do that.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I never say I'm a fan of any band because I already know someone will respond with "OH YEA?" And my day will be ruined.

Lylo

Oct 25, 2017
Fade to Black
Master of Puppets
For Whom The Bell Tolls

EDIT: I did read the OP, but while we are at it...gatekeepers are so entitled, it's unbelievable...

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
Ohhhh you can play Puppets, Sandman and Justice good for you! You want to impress me play the bridge from Fight Fire With Fire.

;)

plain

Oct 27, 2017
That was a great clapback. lol

TikTok comments are probably worst than YouTube.

Artdayne

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Whiskey in the Jar, Turn the Page and Tuesday's Gone. Their best song is easily Ecstasy of Gold though.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Gatekeeping is bad enough, but what I really don't get is trying to gatekeep the most popular and mainstream rock band of the day.

Also, when I was a teenager when I would take a shower, I would sing "jump in the shower" to the tune of Jump in the Fire. That has to be more interesting than naming 3 songs.

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I admit I'm guilty of this, passing judgement when I see people wearing band t shirts. There's just so many bands and album covers that have gotten dark side of the moon'd. If you know what I mean. It's just made me kind of cynical I guess. This was pretty awesome to see though, and makes me rethink that way of thinking a bit.