• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Why people can't let fans be fans I'll never know. Props to her for kicking ass and taking names.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
One , Fade to Black and Call of Ktulu are three of many in my rotation. Good on her though, people just can't see anything without talking shit.

Dork Knight

Feb 20, 2018
1. The one where James goes, "YeahHHHH!"
2. The one where Kirk goes, "Wha-wha-whaaaa-wha-wha-whaaaaa"
3. The one where Jason goes, "..........!"

Venatio

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even like Metallica and I can still name 6+ songs. Black was EVERYWHERE in the 90s.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
That's very satisfying, but I wish her last words had just been "Also, fuck you, I can wear whatever shirt I want."

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_o1hfqhp05H1se3pgko1_1280.png

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
Not even gonna bother because there my favorite band and I can't list "just three" without the need to just keep listing more . :)

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
With how utterly meaningless a lot of internet discourse is, gatekeeping in particular is high up on the list.

4CornersTHSA

Jun 13, 2019
Outstanding by her, shame she even felt the need to respond to those idiots but it was satisfying to watch. Shitty gatekeepers stay shitty.

My 6 year old daughter and I watched their steaming concert a month or so ago, she loved it (as did I). And she got a guitar for Christmas!

As for 3 songs;

Frayed Ends of Sanity
The Unnamed Feeling
Wasting my Hate

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
Ride the lightning... Kill em all... Those are the only two songs I know off the dome and the only two albums that I like by them.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
How stupid of people, as if Metallica is not one of the most well known BANDS of all time, they play to people in Antarctica for fucks sake. Go to any open air metallica concert and youll see little kids of all genders in the crowd.

Now, does she know three song from Rigor Mortis? These are the questions.

She is kick ass, fuck dumb ass fake metal fans who enable this shit

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
I've never understood people wanting people to prove they're a fan of something. Even if you're not a diehard fan of something you can still like it.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
1. metal all night
2. can't buy me love
3. oh man, dang stangers

May 19, 2020
the mission impossible song
enter sandman
a mislabeled song from limewire "metallica - legend of zelda theme.mp3"

CaptainTrips

Nov 20, 2017
1. my lifestyle determines my death style
2. trash can snares
3. i am the table

side note, that was an impressive counter to some lame ass gatekeeping.

Last edited:

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever I need to create a 'team' of some sort in a video game, I name the members James, Lars, Kirk and Cliff.