• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
What are *its* policies

Lucas M. Thomas decrees that all who confuse it's and its will be jailed for life. This, unfortunately, means at least half the users of this forum.

Sapiens

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No one goes hungry. Everyone has a warm place to sleep. We do our best to make well though out, compassionate decisions that limits human suffering with the end goal of eliminating it.

Aureon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cash is illegal
All taxes are consumption taxes, based on income range and product class. They can get negative.

You earn 100k+?
Anything you buy costs 120% extra.
You earn 1m+?
Anything you buy costs 200% extra.

You earn 10k?
You pay base prices, and food\housing\base-clothes are discounted 50%.

Business pay no taxes unless on acquisition of non-labor goods.

Basically, make producing in the country taxless, but selling in the country taxed heavily. There's no multinational that doesn't want a market anyway.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Promising life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness but actually delivering a debtor's prison supported by a police state.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Everybody makes this face a lot, not by law but because it is the only thing that holds us together
cf1

Coleslaw

Nov 3, 2018
Agrarian society, main exports are cabbage, carrots, onions, and coleslaw. Most people's diet consists of coleslaw and coleslaw. Huge mayonnaise subsidies. Cabbage farmers have special protections under "Cole's Law" after the cabbage riots in the 80's devastated many rural farmers.

Tenuous relations with the nation of Potato Salad.

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
A country named Charizard...

It would obviously be a dictatorship ran by me, a real life Charizard. If I summon you to lick my feet or worship my huge dragon cock then you must do so or I will toss you in jail (no eating because humans taste NASTY). Human weapons have no effect on my invincible manly bod so don't even think about it. ~

The official language will be the Pokemon tongue. Don't know it? Then go have Meowth teach you.

On the bright side, while there will be taxes, they will be used to ensure my serv- er, CITIZENS have free healthcare, among other social safety nets. You all aren't any use to me if you are in bad health after all, nor do I like stinky foot lickers because it distracts from the pleasure so homelessness etc is no good.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's kinda full of backwater yokels, but well meaning. A country full of Earnest P Worrell types. Actually, his face is on the money. The national anthem sounds like an old Allman Bros instrumental.

Mar 30, 2019
All other bear cubs bow to my dominion. You may relieve yourself in the woods as a tacit fact, but are expected to be clean and orderly. To maintain the circle of life, trout and salmon catching will be swiftly regulated and regularly tithed. You are required to be your ultimate self, just don't be a dick my dude. I am inclusive to all bear cubs, be they black, polar, or grizzled. Just be excellent to each other and bring ULTIMATE UNLIMITED POWAH to your nation. Daily morning pledge of allegiance complete.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
All crime is legal
Arcade games and skateboard ramps for all
On Fridays we dine on turtle soup

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018
My country would make a big deal of education. We'd have prestigious universities specializing in studies on siphonapteric consumers, excremental logistics and the unified musa theory.

Nov 23, 2017
Char Aznable and Neo Zeon successfully defeated the Earth Federation Government in UC 0093 with the help of the still alive Anavel Gato and the RX-78GP02A Gundam "Physalis" Nukes were involved. Shit's fucked. LGBT+ people are in all positions of Government. With the Earth in a nuclear winter, everything takes place in space.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
No nukes policy.

But everyone must carry a spear that fires both energy blasts and bullets.

really curvy roads

Bio

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denver, Colorado
My username is an abbreviation of my initial XBL gamertag, BionicDrunken (because MS wouldn't let me pick DrunkenGamer and suggested that, instead), so I guess my country is all about cyborgs getting ripped at Mardi Gras.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If only this could happen:
Mandatory vaccines for all, free healthcare, college and UBI.
Hate speech is illegal.
Corporations and the wealthy are taxed and all policy is designed to combat climate change.
Sugar is regulated like alcohol.
Pickles are banned.
Religion is banned.
Most drugs are legal, taxed and safe spaces provided.
Copy Norway's justice system.
Public schooling focuses on critical thinking, scientific comprehension and learning life skills, not just college prep.