• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
Y'all ain't gonna like this:

Milo Rambaldi is a country governed by J.J. Abrams.
Prophecy is the core religion. Specifically, ones of a 15th century prophet who blends mysticism and technology.
No one is to be trusted. Everyone has a hidden agenda.
I get to wear wigs and go on super secret spy missions for our equivalent of the CIA and I get to look amazing doing it.
If you dislike Power Rangers you're shipped off to a government facility where your memory is erased and you're essentially rebooted.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Tidelands-Netflix.jpg

Chojin

Oct 26, 2017
I have a Nation States nation called Chojinia. I usually reactivate my account every 3 years or so. I guess I can pull it up real quick

Here we go

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
Soda is the national beverage and we subsidize the hell out of it to the point that it's 10% of the cost of any other beverage. We nationalize Coca-cola and PepsiCo.

OP
OP
cognizant

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
NealMcCauley

In your country does every citizen believe that they must not get attached to anything they are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if they feel the heat around the corner?

SweetVermouth

Banned
Mar 5, 2018
All wine is ridiculously cheap and tourists get a bottle of the finest Vermouth for free after entering the country.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing out of the ordinary.

Totally normal people living their best life.

Worlds finest clone and gene splicing facilities though. You may want to read up before going on vacation over here.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Freedom and Equality for everybody, Equal pay for all genders, 5 Day Workweek, 7 Hours max.
European style healthcare.
Rainbows.
People that stand still at the very end of an escalator to orient themselves instead of moving to the side get executed on the spot.

Oct 28, 2017
Everyone is sad because teriyaki sauce and flavorings are banned.
Chibi-Robo is our national video game series.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Hard communism. Rojo is red in Spanish lol, but the Rojo in my username comes from a nickname I was given several years ago due to the sweater I was wearing.

Oct 27, 2017
Ireland
Everything is solved by arm, leg or digit wrestling. If you cannot do one of those things, you may appoint a champion to do them for you.