• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
There's just so many of them, but which team do you just enjoy hating the most?

It can be for any number of reasons, but which team do you just get up for cheering against whenever they're playing, and wish the other team will take them down.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
patriots - They're like Nurse Ratched, They're playing a rigged game.

the Pittsburgh pirates get 2nd worst. Just a complete joke of an organization. The MLBPA is even on record saying they're not trying. They're not trying as an organization to win. They receive money from the wealthy teams and don't use it in a manner to stay competitive. Which the money is for. I just wanna watch some fucking baseball.

Last edited:

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Raiders. I was raised to despise them and I always will.

Also obviously fuck the Pats.

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Imagine a team that tanks for generational players and declares bankruptcy, only to be rescued by the league every other year... that team is the Pittsburgh Penguins. I wouldn't say I love to hate them, because a trash organization like that doesn't deserve to exist.

Dec 22, 2017
I hate the fucking Red Sox. As an Orioles fan, we used to have a sense of brotherhood and mutually hated the Yankees. Once they won the WS their fans turned just as bad if not worse.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Patriots make it so easy to hate them I'm starting to think they're a heel team.

tormented

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
There are a great number of sports teams I dislike. But whenever good things happen to the Yankees, Red Sox, or Blue Jays, I get quite irate. So them. (Go Rays)

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Pretty much any of the top teams in major league sports. Yankees, Patriots, Golden State.

It's always been weird to me that there's diehard fans of these teams with the legacy and money to just buy the best talent in the world, season after season, practically guaranteeing them some degree of championship.

And those fans tend to be the most obnoxious.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
The team I root to lose are the Patriots, Steelers, Cowboys, Yankees, and Red Sox.
I used to hate the Raiders years ago when the Seahawks were in the AFC but they're no longer worth the effort.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
I don't think I hate any teams. I love teams, but I can't really build up the energy for hate. That said, the Patriots are probably my least favorite.

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
I absolutely despise the Falcons and Auburn. If Trump university was a thing and played against auburn I'd root for trump university

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
NBA - Atlanta Hawks (I never forgave them for trading Dominique Wilkins)

MLB - Red Sox (Mostly due to the racist behavior of their fans)

NFL - Cowboys. My hatred for Jerry Jones is far greater than any Cowboy player that I might actually respect. Falcons are up their too because most of their fans just annoy the hell out of me being as cocky as they are for a team that doesn't win shit. Also the only time I got into it with a fan at an NFL game was a Falcons fan who wouldn't stop getting in my face because I was wearing another team's jersey that wasn't a rival nor were they playing them that day.

College Football - Pretty much every SEC team that has been part of the conference since 2000. Found guilty of not admitting non-athletic students because of a "minority quota", and I hate their fanbases with a passion. Plus, the way I've heard grown-ass people talking about high school kids and the way they're treated for choosing to play for a rival school is sickening to me.

Last edited:

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
NBA - Atlanta Hawks (I never forgave them for trading Dominique Wilkins)

MLB - Red Sox (Mostly due to the racist behavior of their fans)

NFL - Cowboys. My hatred for Jerry Jones is far greater than any Cowboy player that I might actually respect. Falcons are up their too because most of their fans just annoy the hell out of me being as cocky as they are for a team that doesn't win shit. Also the only time I got into it with a fan at an NFL game was a Falcons fan who wouldn't stop getting in my face because I was wearing another team's jersey that wasn't a rival nor were they playing them that day.

that and the Katrina jokes. Falcons fans are pathetic because once they have a bad start to a season (like this year) they give up and could go 2-14 as long as those two wins are against the saints.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Celtic and Rangers. Scottish football would be all the better without them...hell Scotland as a country would be better without them.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Celtic and Rangers. Scottish football would be all the better without them...hell Scotland as a country would be better without them.
As a Dundee United fan, I dislike Rangers a bit more (due to stuff like them taking the huff at us in particular because they weren't allowed straight back into the league, plus a bad experience at Ibrox) but aye, I could do without either of them, in particular all the sectarian shite (plus other awful crap) they've kept alive all this time.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Probably the Melbourne Storm, followed closely by the Cronulla Sharks. Sharks are drug cheats, Storm are salary cap cheats. Melbourne are ahead simply because they're so damn good at bending the rules and exploiting grey areas as well as being dominant for such a long period, both teams are captained by dickheads I can't stand.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Rangers, but it's deeper than sport with their hardcore. They are my complete social and political opposite.

Hydra_BE

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
NFL--Fuck the Pats
MLB-Fuck the Cards
NBA-Fuck the Heat
PL- Fuck Spurs, Fuck Chelsea
La Liga-Fuck Barcelona

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Hated the Bulls, Heat and Pacers growing up, these days I wish the Knicks where relevant enough to actually have a rival to hate.

Every time the cowboys implode puts a smile to my face, I dont really hate the Eagles I just hate Eagles fans.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's sad, isn't it? I think I'm numb at this point.

They actually lost me as a fan. I'm not really rooting for other teams, but I remember when we had the lead in the playoffs after years of 1st round exits and it would almost take an earnest effort to do all the dumbshit things needed for the Bengals to lose and I said "If they find a way to blow this, I'm done. Being a fan of this team is not bringing me any joy." Fumble; 2 idiotic unnecessary penalties, and FG allowed. Bengals coulda took 3 knees and kicked a FG and even missed it and we would have been in better shape. That's some sad, sad, sad shit. Aggressively, actively incompetent and undisciplined.

When they show me they are serious about winning, I'll consider supporting them again. But I don't think that will happen as long as Mike Brown is in charge. So, the Bengals play at 1PM tomorrow? I'm going to be playing some videogames and pretending like football doesn't exist, and living happier for it.

Pollux

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They actually lost me as a fan. I'm not really rooting for other teams, but I remember when we had the lead in the playoffs after years of 1st round exits and it would almost take an earnest effort to do all the dumbshit things needed for the Bengals to lose and I said "If they find a way to blow this, I'm done. Being a fan of this team is not bringing me any joy." Fumble; 2 idiotic unnecessary penalties, and FG allowed. Bengals coulda took 3 knees and kicked a FG and even missed it and we would have been in better shape. That's some sad, sad, sad shit. Aggressively, actively incompetent and undisciplined.

When they show me they are serious about winning, I'll consider supporting them again. But I don't think that will happen as long as Mike Brown is in charge. So, the Bengals play at 1PM tomorrow? I'm going to be playing some videogames and pretending like football doesn't exist, and living happier for it.
I moved to DC recently. I'll never give up on the Reds, but now - I'll follow the Caps and maybe pay attention to the shitshow because of the new coach. But if we don't make serious changes next year, fuck it I'll become a Redskins fan. It's not like I'm going from the Bengals to an actual good team.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I miss the Heatles. Vince McMahon couldn't have written a better group of villains.

Heel Bron jacked on the HGH >>>>>>

Nimurai

Oct 28, 2017
Any answer other than the patriots is wrong. It is any decent human beings civic duty to join in on the hate train.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
giphy.gif

Nimurai

Oct 28, 2017
As a Cowboys fan, that Eagles vs Pats Super Bowl was the NFL's Hillary vs Trump.
I missed my fantasy draft and the computer auto drafted Antonio Brown as my second round pick. I'm still happy he got dropped. To kill the thing you hate you have to be willing to sacrifice the thing you love. (Winning, not AB).