• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
I can't even with that response. It's like he's intentionally trying to crater his re-election chances by pissing off people now.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Jesus Christ. If I didn't know better, I'd say he's purposely trying to tank as much as possible.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Jesus Christ. If I didn't know better, I'd say he's purposely trying to tank as much as possible.

He wanted to lose in 2016 but didn't, now he has to make sure that doesn't happen again despite Russia's interference to keep him in office

(not sure if i believe that though, since he is facing so many charges now where his freedom depends on winning, unlike 2016)

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Poor Trump. That must be what happens when you meet the dirty, probably poor, families of losers and suckers. \s

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
B8noa78.png

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That Galaxy brain. That's like Darkseid sending his omega beam crisscrossing everywhere only to ultimately burn his own balls off.

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
If his disdain for the military wasn't already apparent, he quadruple downs on that.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
B-but he loves the military he bought them those uniforms with the belt everyone wanted the belt

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Wow what's so weird about this (I mean, aside from the obvious) is that he made essentially the same statement about HOpe Hicks -- that Hope Hicks got the coronavirus from "soldiers or police who just want to go up and hug and kiss her" or something. It was a bizarre statement that skirted under the radar at the time.

From what we know, though, this is bogus. Trump and his clan already had COVID at the Barrett ceremony, and IIRC, this event was held after that one. In all likelihood, Trump was spreading it to them.

*edit*

yes, here it is from 6 days ago:

This is before Trump revealed he was positive, or claims to have not been tested, when he thought it was just Hope Hicks (THurs night)

But in the hours after we learned that counselor to the president Hope Hicks had tested positive for the novel coronavirus and before we learned Trump himself had it, he offered some strange comments that seemed to lay the groundwork for how he could explain his impending diagnosis: It might have come from the military or law enforcement.

"You know, it's very hard, when you're with soldiers, when you're with airmen, when you're with Marines, and I'm with — and the police officers," Trump said. "I'm with them so much. And when they come over here, it's very hard to say, stay back, stay back. It's a tough kind of a situation."
Trump then turned to his own test and to Hicks. "So, I just went for a test, and we'll see what happens. I mean, who knows? But you know her very well. She's fantastic. And she's done a great job."

And then he again returned to the alleged potential spreaders.

"But it's very, very hard when you are with people from the military or … law enforcement, and they come over to you, and they want to hug you, and they want to kiss you, because we really have done a good job for them," Trump said. "And you get close, and things happen."

That he's now changing this narrative to say that *he* got COVID from these airmen, marines, police officers, etc., is basically a confirmation that Trump knew he had COVID earlier. He's using an excuse he had used for Hope Hicks, when he declined being positive now on himself.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
It can't be from his reckless rallies with his idiot and maskless base nope, let's blame gold star families. This man will never take responsibility for anything ever.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
He is full of shit. Many people got sick that attended the Amy Barret confirmation, which was Saturday. This event was Sunday, so it would only be him getting other sick, but he blames these families instead of himself.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
It can't be from his reckless rallies with his idiot and maskless base nope, let's blame gold star families. This man will never take responsibility for anything ever.
He got sick because the military loves him soooooo much.

I love how his uncontrollable narcissism is actively destroying his chances of getting re-elected. You love to see it.

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
New Yawk City!
He did this when discussing Hope Hicks' diagnosis too, when he commented on how first responders couldn't keep away from her and some nonsense.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Trump military supporters will be like "Yeah he's right. Those families and service members need to fucking stop putting mah prezudent in danger!"

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
I think his supporters read it like... He's risking getting Covid so he can support military families! Wow what a great president!