• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
he's gonna be in for a rude awakening when he gets into post-presidential life. if he isn't in prison he's gonna be reviled wherever he goes and he'll be outside the bubble of adoration

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Holy crap patriotic education huh? Is this China?
Yeah, his administration has been talking about a few months before the election about teaching the "truth" about Washington and the founding fathers to get America's youth proud about this country again. Indoctrinating them with American Exceptionalism and propaganda and making them Trump's youth

Deleted member 30411

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
"I got along very well with Kim Jong Un. I don't think that Joe's going to, based on what I've heard" is about as close to concession as we're getting here.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
lmao, why are you giving us this mental image
trump-dancing.gif

Look at them work

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Kinda worried he may have convinced some conspiracy nuts to directly attack the polls/voting machines tomorrow... hopefully the worst doesn't happen

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Kinda worried he may have convinced some conspiracy nuts to directly attack the polls/voting machines tomorrow... hopefully the worst doesn't happen
Seems like most are heading for DC to try and stop the certification of the election. Think the dangerous idiots mostly care about Trump remaining president.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Seems like most are heading for DC to try and stop the certification of the election. Think the dangerous idiots mostly care about Trump remaining president.
In theory, but we'll then there's the Christmas bombing. All it takes is one idiot. Hopefully the worst won't happen but there'll likely be some violence. Then again GOP are the more vulnerable ones here

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
God, if this speech ends up suppressing the GOP turnout tomorrow. Lol

Yeah, why vote if your votes are changed to Democrats? Do you want your vote changed to a Democrat? It'd be like you voted for them instead. Don't vote and play the Liberals' game!

Lol
I mean really if I was a Trump cultist, I may actually think "you know if we lose in Georgia tomorrow that will just prove Trump was right and Democrats stole another election. No way I'm voting!".

or

"I want to prove without Trump Republicans have nothing. No way I'm voting."

I don't think most Trumpers care about anything much outside of Trump honestly and that's why I like our chances.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
This guy went over issues that were discussed in the phone call with GA SOS and he was clearly tallied the info was false. Example: He stated dominion switched votes and SOS said that was investigated by GBI and was determined to be false. In addition, he won all the states that dominion machines were used. Crazy Guy.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I mean really if I was a Trump cultist, I may actually think "you know if we lose in Georgia tomorrow that will just prove Trump was right and Democrats stole another election. No way I'm voting!".

or

"I want to prove without Trump Republicans have nothing. No way I'm voting."

I don't think most Trumpers care about anything much outside of Trump honestly and that's why I like our chances.
Plus the normal GOP's are going to be the normal drop down minus the cultists, minus the too busy for runoffs minus a small amount of apathetic, people. Normally that's enough because the Dems don't mobilize but they're energized this year and have already exceeded things in the early vote. Things aren't over

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Plus the normal GOP's are going to be the normal drop down minus the cultists, minus the too busy for runoffs minus a small amount of apathetic, people. Normally that's enough because the Dems don't mobilize but they're energized this year and have already exceeded things in the early vote. Things aren't over
Plus experts expect more Democrats showing up on election day compared to November and think it'll be about even and won't be as lopsided towards GOP advantage.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Yeah lots of factors seem to be in our favor. What we just outlined, that many trumpers will be in DC instead of Georgia. I mean it may just mean 1000 or 2000 don't vote but that could be huge in this election.

Not that many factors seem to favor Republicans here other than the fact that in a normal runoff Republicans are favored.

But this isn't a normal runoff by any means.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
There's no way this is his final rally.

The grift will not end until he dies.

Once he's no longer president, it'll be harder. Not only will cities & states demand their money back in which Trump had hosted his rallies from his campaigns in 2015 to right now, but he'll also have to fork over his own money just to hold future rallies in general.

And we all know he won't spend a dime.

Last edited:

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
It sounds like Trump didn't betray the party or anything at the rally?
Party no but attacked Georgia's Gov and SOS and threatened Pence to "do the right thing" and declare Trump the winner of the election at the count otherwise Trump "won't like him anymore". Also said the voting is rigged because of Dominion.

ZeroRay

Oct 27, 2017
Once he's no longer president, it'll be harder. Not only will cities & states demand their money back in which Trump had hosted his rallies from his campaign to right now, but he'll also have to fork out his own money just to have future rallies in general.

And we all know he won't spend a dime.

Trump would have to charge for tickets and we'll see how much of a draw he really is.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't get to see this shitshow live but I'm gonna check it out later today, but did he really dance to ymca? Aren't the village people already sueing him and his campaign for using their music against their demands at his rallies etc? Also why does he keep doing that stupid dance when he looks like a fucking idiot.

Oct 27, 2017
I thought Fogherty issued a cease and desist against using Fortunate Son? Did that not stick then? Same for YMCA wasn't it?

Anyway, it continues to be horrifying that 74,000,000 people voted for.....this.