• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
He won't stop even when he'll be kicked out of office. It'll be like that until he dies.

Travo

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
As someone ashamed to say I have watched this entire train wreak, I cant say it was ever even close to being on the rails
KeMzGo.gif

devilhawk

Oct 27, 2017
Even Stephen Miller wouldn't have written this boring as shit with endless list of numbers. Did someone just copy-paste one of the intros from the countless rejected lawsuits?

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
All he's doing is making it seem like the entire election is rigged/broken. Hardly inspiring people to vote.
Yup and a touch of apathy is all we need considering we're already at full Dem turnout. GOP loses 5% from primaries and they lose, and that's likely from the normal presidential only crowd anyways. Past runoffs both sides saw drops but the Dems mainly lost due to lack of retention which isn't an issue this time

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
this is definitely not a GOTV speech.

THE ELECTION IS RIGGED message plays real well when there's an election tomorrow

Pickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yo I didnt know only registered reps and dem voters counted in elections... fuck, as a NP affiliate my vote hasnt counted for years!

The solution to the rigged election is to vote again? After you are telling me some very reputable folks had lots of witnesses talking of "injected" votes that steal ellections? :/

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
This really seems like Trump's final argument or declaration about how he won the election. He is laying it all out point by point about how he won. So now he can convince himself he actually won now that's it over and everybody loves him, Obama didn't beat him, and in reality he is still president. It's his own copium and how he'll keep his ego unharmed.

I feel like this is it. The closest to concession we'll ever get.

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
Trump is going to die repeating this bullshit on his deathbed. It's infuriating that this country elected this narcissistic, con man, mob boss wannabe.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
So telling them not to trust every voting machine in the state the day before the election sounds like a great idea, who else expects conspiracy nuts to attack/damage some of the machines/polling stations tomorrow if not attempt straight up riots?
I mean, he did it in 2016, too. It's like everyone forgets about that.
I mean sure but he's not on the ballot tomorrow just like 2018

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
I can't wait to see him get dragged out of office. Legit throwing a party with my wife. Haha.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
This is just theatrics like wrestling, right? Do people believe this garbage after four years?
They believe it. Visit a Right wing forum sometime.

Well don't, because it's ugly, but yeah, these people believe Democrats are the enemy of America and Trump supporters are saving the country with the help of a savior, named Donald Trump whom is quite literally sent by God.

I am actually scared about what some will do after things don't go their way tomorrow.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
God, if this speech ends up suppressing the GOP turnout tomorrow. Lol

Yeah, why vote if your votes are changed to Democrats? Do you want your vote changed to a Democrat? It'd be like you voted for them instead. Don't vote and play the Liberals' game!

Lol

PiranhaMan

Apr 26, 2020
I wouldnt be surprised if people attending this rally put "Donald Trump" on their voting ballots because of the way he practically made it all for himself.