• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For me it's pretty simple; I want the PSP port of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner!

shin-megami-tensei-devil-summoner-japan-v1-02-playstation-portable_1484762347.jpg

Originally released for the Saturn in 1995, Devil Summoner kicked off the eponymous spinoff series, whose installments include Soul Hackers and the Raidou Kuzunoha duology. As of now the original classic is the only game in the series to not receive a release outside of Japan, presumably due to an assumption that it's too dated to be played by modern audiences.

I've heard there's a fan translation going on, but nothing's really come from it yet.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 1 & 2. No Contest. Yeah there's fan stuff, but part of me still wants an official Capcom localization.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 1 & 2. No Contest. Yeah there's fan stuff, but part of me still wants an official Capcom localization.
Same and also Ace Attorney Investigations 2 as well. Really thankful for the fan translation but would love something official from Capcom.

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Everything from the Goemon(Mystical Ninja) series that we never got. We got the SNES game as Legend of the Mystical Ninja, and it was great. Konami being Konami never brought the other 3 SNES games over, nor any of the PS1 games.
We never even got any fan translations. :(

A few of the games mentioned in this thread so far at least got fan translations.

Mozendo

Oct 25, 2017
Pacific North West
I've been waiting for Meikyuu Cross Blood: Infinity Ultimate for awhile now.
We got the previous games in the series all we're missing is one more.
Also wishing for Blue-Winged Chevalier to get an English release but seeing how both these games are Vita only :C
Hopefully NISA can port them to PC at least.

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
Does it sound weird if i say I want a better translation for Final Fantasy VIII ? Sadly I don't speak any japanese but I have heard it numerous times that people say the english translation (or any other non japanese) is botched especially every single time Squall says "whatever..."

OdjnRyu

Nov 8, 2017
Mother 3
Sweet Home
Clock Tower
Romancing SaGa
Bahamut Lagoon
Policenauts
Live A Live
All the SNES/Super Famicom-era Goemon games
Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru
Segagaga
Captain Rainbow
Terranigma (...in 60Hz)
Energy Breaker
Rudra no Hihou
Front Mission: Gun Hazard

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

Held up as the best of classic Fire Emblem, I really want to see this get an official translation. Or a just a full on remake in the Three Houses engine. We can do that, too.