• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I imagine this is a common one. It's the first trophy you get in Killzone 2, and I bought my PS3 to play that game. I bet a lot of people were in the same boat at the time.

8PuaL2I.png

Got it done on elite difficulty too.

q7BCtyJ.png

Valtekken

Nov 7, 2017
Bari, Italy
67syX1y.png

No timestamp because I hadn't connected my PS3 to the router yet, but based on the following trophies I suppose it's 23rd Jun 2010. I just now noticed that by pure chance, one year later to the day I picked it up again and got the platinum for it. Good memories.

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
One of my favorite FPS of all time

Same.

When I got my PS3 I would just play the campaign over and over. I was so wowed by it, and I really loved both the game feel, and the general level design. So it was easy to want to replay it, even though it actually has no explicit replayability. Aside a few boring collectibles, there's not much reason to go back and do it again, but I just loved how satisfying the game was to play.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Wipeout HD - 1 Gold Medal won, 86 to go...

Got it almost 12 years ago on 30 Sep 2008. It's pretty cool going back to look at my complete history.

Oct 25, 2017
First treasure in Uncharted... Golden Abyss. I made a new account when I got my Vita. My old account was probably some random Madden 09 trophy.

Edit: well apparently that doesn't have trophies so I have no idea.

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
bd5d76900abf4808203bfe007ea3c2c8a3cc04f7.jpeg

I made a new account so I think I earned some beforehand. This is my first recorded on my current/forever account.

Remaster KZ2 multiplayer plz

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
I didn't check but I remember a similar thread and could have sworn it was Dead Space.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Burnout Paradise:
Repair your car
Awarded for driving through any Auto Repair

Mine says Uncharted but I know it was BioShock so I am confused.

Are you sure you got trophies in it? Trophies were added through a patch about half a year after it launched.

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Lego Movie on PSTV's tutorial trophy. It was the first sony game I ever played and I literally erased the game after the first stage because it wasn't good. But I then bought stuff that wasn't the pack-in and had a blast, and when I got a PS3 Sonic Genesis Collection was my first plat

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know which one exactly but mine was from tom clancy's end war......I was kind of into rts games as a kid, not overly good at them back then but liked them enough so I remember being happy as hell that my grandad offered to buy me one I could control with my voice via the Bluetooth mic included in the special edition.....I literally played the first level I think and that was it, got one trophy for it and went fuck this and never played the game again, used the headset a bunch after that as back in 2008 I didn't really play much online so it did a fine job on the times I did.

After that I played Prince of persia 2008, which I think got patched for trophies not long after it launched as that's when Sony started them, and I got the platinum for that, my first platinum haha.

Edit: I think price of persis 2008 got them patched after launch but trophies were around before then, it was after launch of 2008 I remember Sony telling devs they had to support them as before it was optional :)

Wowzors

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like it's resistance 2 I got it on november 5th, 2008. Recycler trophy.

Edit nevermind I have one from super stardust hd from July 2nd, 2008.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
Mine was Back in the Saddle from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. 5 years later, I finally Platinum'ed it.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
Battlefield: Bad Company
Get me started
(Online) Participate in one online match (Ranked)
16th Nov 2008
6:29:43 PM

ShimmyShakes

Nov 1, 2017
6Jcihrl.png

As I suspected, first trophy was for Uncharted on PS3. I bought Uncharted, and the console came bundled with MGS4. I had never played an MGS so I tried to catch up on the story before starting, and... yeah, fuck that noise lol.

EDIT: The screenshot shows that the trophy is not actually listed as #1, as I have a Vita achievment with no timestamp (which does not count)

Ramsiege

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The Pugilist in MK vs DC. That was such a long time ago! Around the time I bought my first HDTV lol

Jan 2, 2018
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
First Treasure- Find one treasure 10/22/2009

Being my favorite PlayStation franchise, I find it really appropriate (:

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Huh, what are the odds. Original account:

firsttrophy148k2i.jpg

(Uncharted: Drake's Fortune)

Current account, which I made when I got fed up of waiting for Sony to implement a name change feature:

firsttrophy26fktl.jpg

(Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered)

NightOnyx

Oct 25, 2017
Mine is the Corinth Ribbon trophy for Killzone 2 which seems pretty common based on this thread. Killzone 2 was definitely a great showpiece for the PS3, so it makes sense that would be the first thing a lot of people played when they got the console as I did.

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I think it was Walking Dead season 1, as it probably was for many people. So I don't count that one.

Control is my first legit platinum.