• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Reading that movie name, I didn't expect him to be big and red. Thought he'd be more cliff-like.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Maybe my memories wrong but I remember him being bigger in the cartoon.

Still though that is indeed a big red dog.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Wait I forgot is Clifford dyed red with the blood of his enemies I missed the pilot

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
It looks like they spray painted a dog red. Also, Cliffard is much bigger than that.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Looking on the wiki for the film, the director/producer combo is not exactly one that fills you with inspiration for this project.

The Director did Wild Hogs, Old Dogs and Alvin and the Chipmunks Road Chip.

And the producer did the Inspector Gadget and Smurfs movies.

I guess the best thing to say is that with this combination at least the CGI designs didn't turn out to be horrifying. But the design is also very... boring as well. Gonna need to see it in a real world and not in this white void with other dogs.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He isn't anywhere NEAR big enough

He's supposed to be Gundam sized for crying out loud

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Is it this?
EB3pw2vXsAE2xZ3
Terrifying 😱

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
The 15-second Google Play ad did it better than a big Hollywood adaptation, fuckin unreal that we've had so many of these and they still try to push "Make the cartoon animal as photo real as possible" god damn

google-play-clifford-the-big-red-dog-large-6.jpg

It looks like they spray painted a dog red. Also, Cliffard is much bigger than that.
This is him as a puppy, when he's a full grown dog yes he's absolutely enormous

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
This is gonna flop hard just like all the other older dusty ass properties that keep getting rehashed into movies. Let it die.

Tin tin. Just keep it a book not a movie
Garfield. Nuff said.
Jim Carrey grinch. Yikes.
Paddington bear. More like Paddington blah

Kids don't vibe with this

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
I like it, I'm glad he looks like an actual dog instead of retaining the cartoon look. Makes him cuter because as everyone knows, dogs are cute as fuck.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
As I suspected, what appears to be a larger than average dog is actually a hologram projected from an orbital satellite

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
This premise for the movie sure is something else:

"As Emily Elizabeth (Darby Camp) struggles to fit in at home and at school, she discovers a small red puppy who is destined to become her best friend. When Clifford becomes a gigantic dog and attracts the attention of a genetics company, Emily and her Uncle Casey (Jack Whitehall) have to fight the forces of greed as they go on the run across New York City. Along the way, Clifford affects the lives of everyone around him and teaches Emily and her uncle the true meaning of acceptance and unconditional love."

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This is gonna flop hard just like all the other older dusty ass properties that keep getting rehashed into movies. Let it die.

Tin tin. Just keep it a book not a movie
Garfield. Nuff said.
Jim Carrey grinch. Yikes.
Paddington bear. More like Paddington blah

Kids don't vibe with this

Oy oy, you be dissing on Paddington?

Well... guess we can menacingly stare at you for your thoughts.

JointUglyGartersnake-size_restricted.gif

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
Looking on the wiki for the film, the director/producer combo is not exactly one that fills you with inspiration for this project.

The Director did Wild Hogs, Old Dogs and Alvin and the Chipmunks Road Chip.

And the producer did the Inspector Gadget and Smurfs movies.

I guess the best thing to say is that with this combination at least the CGI designs didn't turn out to be horrifying. But the design is also very... boring as well. Gonna need to see it in a real world and not in this white void with other dogs.
Oh god, I hate all those movies too...yeah I would be shocked if the Clifford the Big Red Dog turns out to be good at this rate.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Does feel like someone just learnt about the Hue and Resize tool in photoshop for this Clifford I gotta say.

Still say it could have been much worse though.

Derenden

Oct 30, 2017
This is just the first movie when he's still a pup.

Then we will find out that Clifford is still growing for his next film...

qyMikw6.png

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
This premise for the movie sure is something else:

"As Emily Elizabeth (Darby Camp) struggles to fit in at home and at school, she discovers a small red puppy who is destined to become her best friend. When Clifford becomes a gigantic dog and attracts the attention of a genetics company, Emily and her Uncle Casey (Jack Whitehall) have to fight the forces of greed as they go on the run across New York City. Along the way, Clifford affects the lives of everyone around him and teaches Emily and her uncle the true meaning of acceptance and unconditional love."
It's too bad they couldn't just make a Peanuts style movie and stylized like that, and a plot like the show.