• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
I can see people certain groups of people playing this game all gen if it gets the right support.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
I'm way excited for this game. I think it'll be amazing!! Also, huge shoutout to the soundtrack, loved the song during the Future of Gaming showcase and I'm happy to hear it returning!

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
This game looks like fun, like the character of Lupita as well. Extremely cheesy but just what I want! :)

Vidpixel

Oct 27, 2017
Trailer was pretty meh tbh, I'd like to see more extended gameplay without all the cuts. Concept has solid potential though.

Oct 28, 2017
I am excited! I cannot wait to try this out, I am getting Twisted Metal/Rocket League Vibes and I am hype! Twisted Metal is a top 5 Gaming Series for me!

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
I hope this game survives until I get a PS5 a year or so down the road. It looks super fun and I'd hate to miss playing it because I can't afford to get a PS5 yet.

LiquidDom

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Has ANYONE gotten a digital pre-order for this game refunded? I'm still waiting on my refund, what's the hold up??

Game looks pretty fun though, I'll still play it.

KalBalboa

Oct 30, 2017
Massachusetts
This looks so thoroughly up my alley. I can't wait to see how it plays with the controller in my hand.

A lil' Rocket League, a lil' Euro-Sony vibe, a lil' Twisted Metal.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Gameplay looks decent enough for a Destruction Derby type game.

I hope the commentary from the trailer doesn't happen during gameplay though, I'd probably have to turn that shit off lol

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
I still don´t get why this was postponed, why february and not december? yes, i am still salty about the delay...was really looking forward to this game at launch because it is completely new and not some spin off or remake.

gl0w

QA Tester
Verified
Mar 23, 2018
I cannot wait to play it, it looks so good. Its looks fresh. long time waiting for a game like this.

nss

Apr 10, 2018
I hope this game survives until I get a PS5 a year or so down the road. It looks super fun and I'd hate to miss playing it because I can't afford to get a PS5 yet.

If you have PS+ you should be able to claim the game even without a PS5 and hopefully with it being a PS+ game for a couple months will give it enough players to have legs.

It really does look super fun

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I wish the arena structure here had been at least part of the basis for Onrush. Some of the abilities in the trailer here are kicking up memories of the vehicle classes there. This looks like it could be super fun.

(I dislike the faux commentary style, but I'm hoping that's just to help introduce things in the trailer)

dopamine__

Oct 28, 2020
This looks fun. I was sold on it already when I saw the quick clips of it. I can't wait to play it for free now.

Shemhazai

Aug 13, 2020
I still don´t get why this was postponed, why february and not december? yes, i am still salty about the delay...was really looking forward to this game at launch because it is completely new and not some spin off or remake.
Likely to give the amount of consoles in the wild time to grow to somewhere between 5-7 million. Also possibly had to look for a gap in first party releases. Might be that they have Ratchet or something planned for December.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Characters remind me of what we used to find in SSX games. I like that. Still no idea what the game really is. Why not just record a match and show it without all the cuts?

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Can they just show us the game being played normally? The core mechanics and feel are what will determine whether this loop will hold up the game.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
I'll always appreciate an arcade/arena racer.
However cannot understand how they even for a second thought of selling it for €79..

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation
I literally had zero interest in this based on earlier "previews", but reading the modes and watching the latest vids, I can at least wrap my head around what it is trying to do. I'm at least mildly interested now for when it hits PS+.