• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
May 10, 2018
Infinity War trailer 2 is good but the first with Fury and Avengers monologue intro along with Thanos "Destiny still arrives" is GOAT level.

MI Fallout is great too.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017

This trailer is hilarious, just for how much it spoils the final episodes and how much it baits shippers.
With the incredible music and fight choreography on show, the creators must have just wanted to make the fans go crazy. It worked very well.

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
For film I would've picked either The Last Jedi or Trainspotting 2 but those have already been wisely put forward. Good calls, DiipuSurotu and Scullibundo. So I guess I'll add Chained For Life:

And for TV, nothing beats Doom Patrol's episode trailers. This is one is my favorite purely for Rita:

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
boom boom boom boom boom boom

there's something you should know about me. im specialized in a very specific type of security. subconscience security.

are you talking about dreams?

brooooooooooooooooooom