• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
191e4ecf-0a20-4013-aa3e-b12efa4d31b6.jpg

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Counterfeit. I don't care what anyone says about the band, 3 Dollar Bill Y'all was and still is dope.

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
All right partner

Keep on rollin baby

You know what time it is

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
i only really liked the first demo so i guess the DEMO VERSION of Counterfeit... then they turned too commercial and too mainstream and lost their edge trying to appeal to the masses of sheeple

Stuck Mojo was always better rap rock but most have probably never even heard of them....

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
It's factually "Nookie" and I don't think it's particularly close. That was THE song of summer 99 and was playing on the radio every 10 minutes almost. "Rollin'" would be a close second.

My dark horse for best "Limp Bizkit" song is probably something like Korn - "All in the Family". I'll let y'all google it and won't link it here because it's definitely a product of its time with the homophobic lyrics.

Crispy

Oct 27, 2017
I spent hours downloading a 192kbps version of rearranged from Kazaa through our 56k6 modem, after which I listened to it for weeks out of guilt for the bill it racked up (for my parents). Probably could've bought the album from that money...

Despite all that Boiler is actually my favorite, maybe tied to Counterfeit. I should listen to this stuff again and enjoy the sweet memories.

New002

Oct 25, 2017
Was listening to my Significant Other record yesterday. Love that record front to back. Not sure on a fave track, but whatever it is it's from that album I know that.