• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
everyone knows Limp Bizkit was the greatest artist of our generation. Which of their countless masterpieces is the best?

According to official canon, IIRC it's actually Rearranged:

The reason being that if I were in heaven, I'd be kicking it with method man right now

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
couldn't tell you much about limp bizkit but listening to re-arranged... hooo damn dat nostalgia. so many feelings flooding back

Aria

Nov 21, 2019
Take a look around and My generation. I loved the synth accoustics Wes did on the Chocolate Starfish album.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
Either some songs from Three Dollar Bill, Y'All like Pollution, Counterfeit, Nobody Loves Me, Clunk, Stink Finger, Leech for their pure chaos energy and raw heaviness.. Nobody Likes You, No Sex, Don't Go Off Wandering, Trust ? - more controling heaviness from Significant Other... Boiler, The One, It'll Be Ok, Hold On from Chocolate Starfish..
I must confess that I like some songs from even Results May Vary - Underneath The Gun, Down Another Day, Almost Over, Build A Bridge, Let Me Down, Creamer (Radio Is Dead)
They have some good songs on The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) too - The Propaganda, The Truth, The Priest
Gold Cobra has Bring It Back, Shark Attack, Why Try, Loser, Walking Away, Angels

But yeah, I would probably go with Boiler.. great and crazy guitar work there from Wes Borland

Last edited:

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Behind Blue Eyes is better than the original.

But out of their original ones, Boiler has a great Gothic vibe I really like.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
OP may be correct, I'll have to refresh my memory on "WWE's Favourite band in the world!" but I remember Re-arranged being my pick back in the day.