• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Not that I know of. Gotta do it in moderation. Once a week if you're playing risky (and you're exercising/generally eating well), and once a month if you want to be really safe.
Tbh, just don't make it a habit. I generally only do sugary stuff in terms of juice & candies, and there's no soda/coffee/etc. in my diet.
It's fine to do sugary shit on occasion. Just watch yourself. Regular check-up and all that.
Well no real problem there, I could never eat a gummy again and not mind. I just crave the texture sometimes :(

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
ya'll sleeping on Lucas Salsagheti. This shit comes with its own liquid to poor on the candy.
salsaghetti-candy-packs-127242-ic.jpg

salsaghetti-candy-packs-127242-im1.jpg

do candy straws count? if so, then the GOAT flavor.
Sour-Punch-Straws-Watermelon-ic-128993.jpg

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Haribo Saft Bears or Juicy Bears as they call em in the US. Don't barely sell those here in America for some damned reason.

I used to get these no name bulk bears from a candy shop, they were the best I'd ever had. went there for about 20 years, then they got bought out. never found out where they got their supply from. possibly german.

also these, if you're masterclass gummi connoissuer.

ya'll don't know nothin bout these.

Last edited:

joecanada

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Thc gummies of course ... I appreciate that someone actually doses them so you don't eat like a brownie and then end up flat on your back. One little gummy just enough to feel a buzz on a Friday night.

Runner up is sugar free haribo for the Amazon reviews and YouTube challenges alone.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
I probably prefer the non-sour kind, but Haribo Cherries are crazy good in general--always spent my pocket money on them back in primary school:

42ZbCrk.jpg

k2Kq87A.jpg

Oh, and I can't quite figure out why, but I just can't get enough of these Tesco own brand fizzy belt thingies:

KPa1zh1.jpg

They're just incredibly moreish.

For something slightly more 'adult', I had these at this weird 'flavour gallery' art installation thingy a while back:

wKgcfYv.jpg

They're genuinely nice - 'specially the gin ones - and each has about half a shot's worth of booze.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
The Haribo representation in Australia is pitiful, usually just gummy bears and sour gummy bears sold in stores.
Even the tasty cola bottles they had for a while are now nowhere to be found.

This thread makes me super jealous.

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Japan
C-Care are the best. They're super chewy like Haribo, and they have a crisp candy-coating shell like you'd find on M&Ms. So damn good. They also have collagen in them (as do many gummies in Japan, for some reason), so that's a bonus if you want more collagen I guess?
cc04.jpg

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Bear and Worm

Edit: I usually just grab them from the bulk section of the super market, otherwise I'll grab a bag of Haribo for $1

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Mike and Ikes (almost all flavours)
Starburst
Those gummy Jolly Ranchers

Jube Jubes and regular gummy bears and worms are also really good.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Is there anything that emualtes the texture of the average gummy (and is sweet) without being complete sugary garbage trash for you
try some of the organic gummies out there. they tend to be sweetened with sugar and fruit juice and the sweetness is definitely less sharp and doesn't leave you with a syrupy feel in the mouth.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Big fan of Haribo's Ginger Lemon: zesty, a little sweet heat, so delicious
FyFFJn3.jpg

Gakidou

Oct 30, 2017
pip pip cheerio fish & chips
Nobodys said wine gums yet, absolute TREASON.

34lQDHT.jpg

Am also of the same opinion as most people in the thread: fizzy/sour makes everything better.

Am I the only one though who generally prefers the texture of non-gelatine gummis? Like, haribo are nice and all but they're so needlessly rubbery. Every vegetarian gummi I've ever had is a step up from starmix & such.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Swedish Fish has a tropical variety edition out now but I have a profound cold and can't taste anything but the texture is great.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did you make an Era account just to advertise gummy vitamins?
HAhahaha what the fuck
www.resetera.com

What is the best tasting protein powder?

This thread is what I needed. I struggle to gain weight and I've tried a couple powders but they're pretty shit. Would be great if there were sample packs to figure out which is the least shit lol
www.resetera.com

Vegan / vegetarian forum members - what if any supplements do you take?

I know B12 is the obvious one but is anyone taking those algae omega 3 / epa / dha supplements? Seems to be a lot of back and forth online about needing to take them vs. some moderate amount of flax / chia / hemp being enough 🤔

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Trolli's are disgusting imo.

do not sleep on 711 brand gummy worms. They're amazing. Also, Swedish fish rule. I love how consistent they are. Always chewy and soft.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
It wasn't a weird bump. The dude is a literally an employee of that company.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
does nutrazee have any, like....actual fucking candy? or is it all health shit? Those gummi frogs look pretty good, rn tbh...

no wait...why the FUCK did you bump this for a multivitamin, banned guy? i hardly realized this was from 2018.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
I like Trader Joe's knock-off sour patch kids (I forget what they call them).

More generically, I also love orange slice gummies, but they tend to be so sugar-y that I can only eat a few at a time.

TrashyPanda

Oct 28, 2017
Sathers Gummy Bears were my high school addiction when the gas station I worked at got them. I was basically a crack dealer with those things.