• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
The pie in the sky dream is ALWAYS a proper sequel to Legacy of Kain: Defiance. Just a brief teaser of Simon Templeman pondering off-screen about something profound, followed by sword clash, shriek of souls being torn from their dying hosts and the iconic "Vae Victus" to take us to the title screen.

Black_Red

Oct 27, 2017
New Kid Icarus Uprising by Sakurai.
BAyonetta 3 release date during first hald of 2020.
New Ghost Trick/Ace attorney or new IP by the same dev.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
The answer will always be FFXVI (change the number to whatever is next) directed by Ito. Until it happens that wont change.

Oct 31, 2017
I don't really get some of the answers here:

"Your chance for a dream announcement. ANYTHING YOU WANT, go wild!"
"What about a remaster of a relatively recent game I liked?"

Popelady

Growth Manager at Splash Damage
Verified
Mar 11, 2019
I'd love to see a new Batman game come out but my money is on a Wonder Woman game, it would work better with the movies at the moment and which ones are making the most money out of the DCEU.

I'm actually really hyped, its the first time I'm going to see the awards cos I'm staying up for election results!

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We see Donkey Kong straighten his tie in a public restroom and then walks into a classroom full of the other 70 or so fighters. He begins to deliver his final oral report to the class but quickly starts to stumble and stammer. He can't get a word out and then his tie falls off, leaving him feel vulnerable and exposed. Then his teeth start falling out and all of the fighters watching his presentation start ignoring him and twiddling their own thumbs and whatnot, not giving DK any attention. Suddenly a brown dog crashes through the window, which seems like a Resident evil tease but the dog shakes the mud off her fur and reveals that she's Amaterasu from Okami. Cue gameplay montage. After the gameplay DK is shown laying on the floor in the fetal position in a now empty classroom, but K. Rool looks through the window and sees he's still there and walks in. DK looks up but continues sulking. K. Rool takes off his crown and cape and DK feels less embarrassed and they walk off into the sunset holding hands

It's more of a nightmare than a dream

Oct 24, 2019
If we're going into fantasy territory and not credible predictions, then I would say:

Bloodborne 2

Jade Empire 2

Kotor 3

Portal 3

cmdrshepard

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
World in Conflict 2 from Massive Entertainment.
SW: The Old Republic announces as being completely redone and remastered from the ground up on a new engine and will release on consoles too.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
I'm actually drooling at an idea of next gen sleeping dogs 2 (+rtx) and Dragons dogma 2...

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Final Fantasy XI remaster, co op, solo, no sub fee, offline play possible. I just want access to a done world so I can go back to it and do stuff. AI party is already a thing in the game. I want to try PUP without renting a character again.

Rebel-TT

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Tobago
I think my boy Reggie is gonna be allowed to reveal that new IP from Retro Studios that he teased earlier this year. And it's gonna be a rarely tackled genre from Nintendo. Plus, it's coming out in July 2020. Expect a pleasant surprise and, despite the rumours of mismanagement at Retro, this thing surpasses all expectations and looks to be an early GOTY 2020 contender. And also Donkey Kong Country: Climate Change reintroduces various types of bonus challenges that are unique and fun and a whole host of animal buddies. And a tease of Prime 4 alongside the reveal of Prime HD collection and GTAV finally coming to Switch, with all three protagonists being next Smash DLC characters. #calledit

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
A new Castlevania game with no monkey paw strings attached (like it's just another port or it's new/a remake but looks like utter crap).

BotW 2 trailer with the last shot being of Ganondorf.

Metroid anything.

A bulk of 1st party Sony stuff, but I feel they are reserving it for the PS5.

Mother Collection.

Mega Man 12 or X sequel.

Oh...and a remake of Final Fanatsy 6.

xneezy

Jul 6, 2018
-Skate 4 now in development for NextGen
-Elden Ring release date: february 2020
-Remedy bought the MaxPayne IP
-Anything from NaughtyDog