• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CGriffiths86

Oct 28, 2017
There are tons of rumors swirling around about new announcements, trailers, etc to be shown at The Game Awards, but what are your dream announcements/ reveals?

With news of something Half-Life: Alyx related being shown at the show I would lose my mind if Valve announced L4D3 or Portal 3.

My 2nd long shot dream is either a remaster or sequel to Super Mario RPG.

Whats yours?

T002 Tyrant

Nov 8, 2018
Probably something insane like Eternal Darkness 2 (or a remake) or what I'm predicting for Bayo 3 (I'm not telling because I'll Jinx it and I have a strong feeling it'll happen if I keep my mouth shut).

Xadra

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2018
Jibanyan ( from Yo-kai Watch) and/or Agumon (Digimon) as new fighters for SSBU. Not happening ever, I know, but still It'll be really cool.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Harry Potter
Quidditch World Cup 2

Zelda WW/TP HD Ports

Lost Kingdoms 3

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 6, only it's good again

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
Yakuza 0 on Switch!
Yakuza 7 release date!
Kiryu in Smash!
Let this be the Yakuza community's night to shine.

PayOffWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Manchester England
Harry Potter
Quidditch World Cup 2

Zelda WW/TP HD Ports

Lost Kingdoms 3

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 6, only it's good again

Totally forgot about that, that game looked ace

PastelDelectableAmazondolphin-size_restricted.gif

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just give me my god damn Metroid Prime Trilogy HD. That's not my wildest dream announcement, but it's the most realistic fever dream I got.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
some news on Elden Ring/Breath of the Wild 2. I think we might get Elden Ring stuff but probably not BOTW2.

One and done. Man, I miss this series.
EA let their patent/trademark (not sure exactly what it was) expire recently. I don't know how that stuff works but I have long given up on Skate 4.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo and FromSoftware are joining forces to create a brand-new, genre-defining Legend of Zelda game boasting a Dark Souls-y approach to storytelling and lore while retaining the tight gameplay that Zelda is known for.

Militaratus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My dream announcement:
Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Valve, Epic Games, CD Projekt, and Google announce they are activating the cross-purchase feature where if you buy a game, add-ons, and/or MTX digitally on one platform, you own the game, DLC, and/or currency on all the other platforms - even when bought on sale!

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
Metroid Prime 4 gameplay (not happening), Halo infinite gameplay

I care more about gameplay trailers than announcements, so there's no dream announcement for me

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Skate 4

Splinter Cell sequel that has both Convictions play style and a proper stealth play style I.e. Chaos Theory.