• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not sure Morgan Yu (Prey 2017) has much of a chance against Joel. Though maybe their telekinetic powers give him/her the edge.

correojon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lol, red hood scythe wielding kitten as the final boss of Darkest Dungeon. In some strange way this fits incredibly well.

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
Ruby Rose is actively leading the ultra-nationalists in CoD4:MW.

Makarov was just a puppet.

AaronMT

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
This lovable robot would zipline down to my heart. No way it could do any harm. Or it would just spitfire me from above and I'd return fire to it's jumbo hitbox.

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I don't think Diamond would be a hard target in Hitman 2. I would love a stage in Sinnoh, tho.

Granadier

Nov 4, 2018
Blade Runner 3305.

Ryan Gosling has become paralyzed from the waist down and is confined to his ship and pilot's chair. He's given up his life of bounty hunting for a life of Imperial slave trading.

Game is still impossible to beat.

haotshy

Oct 27, 2017
Samus as an Apex character would either be relatively balanced or absurdly OP depending on her power ups. Early game Samus would be beatable, but end game Samus would probably win even if it was her versus all 59 other players teamed up.

Zassimick

Nov 6, 2017
Ludicolo in Elite Beat Agents, huh?

If only I hadn't played that before bed. Ludicolo could have been the antagonist in Resident Evil 2 and that would be worth the price of admission.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Yuuko from Nichijou? We become best friends and love each other and eat snacks together. The End of Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix~

Secret Ending: Mio shows up with her boxing skills.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Rowlet doesn't need to worry about finding a gun on the drop because he's got dat leafage by default
Rowlet's hitbox makes running wraith look like Gibraltar after a hefty meal
Flight making Pathfinder seem redundant.

I figure he's got the tools to be an Apex Champion that would easily wipe me out like the fodder I am.

Latpri

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Ive got no idea who the villain of XC2 is going to end up being but I hope its Cats. Cats would make for a good rare blade too

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Bayonetta is the last boss of DMC4:SE "Featuring Nintendo's Witch Bayonetta, from the Bayonetta series."

That's a win!

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Captain Aubrey is the final boss of Street Fighter V? I guess he has his Critical Art covered.

XmbJKvD.gif

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
It's Ant-Man (Scott Lang), who is quite capable and challenging but not insurmountable for clever players. Moderate challenge, and likely weaker than some optional bosses in the game.

The game is Devil May Cry 5.

Deleted member 7450

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
AYYY LMAO

Izilith as the antagonist of Dust: An Elysian Tail

Considering the way she was "defeated" she has no chance at all, totally humiliated lmao.

Poor girl 😂

Oct 28, 2017
So Brian from Family Guy represents the people who can pull off a triple t spin in Tetris 99?

I wish I could be one of them but it's hard to unlearn decades of playing a certain way.