• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
King K Rool is the antagonist of Super Smash Brothers Ulitmate?

Already is for some on ranked spamming projectiles.

But my avatar version has a sword...oh noe...

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Marcus Fenix would drown in all the marmalade... Or have to rescue Dom because he'd run right at the bear and stand there being mauled

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Does Siege count?

Beat would be very OP as an operator. Can take multiple shots, run on walls, grind on rails...

Deleted member 1627

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A frog-hat wearing kitten is now the bad guy in Modern Warfare and... well I don't really know what to make of that. I guess we just pack some tinned tuna?

Toa Axis

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I didn't think a seemingly nervous girl would end up being the avatar of The Darkness in Destiny, but here we are.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Noel Vermillion in FFXIV.
... Well so much for any semblance of difficulty!

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Huh. I guess the Temporal Security Agency is responsible for the alterations to the events in Resident Evil 2's remake. I guess that's why no one can come up with an exact playable canon route no matter what order of A/B or version of the game they play.

I guess Leon or Claire could technically defeat them... if they find a time machine.

ZoSo006

Oct 25, 2017
Winnipeg
If he can use his smoking guitar as a weapon, then I can see the 'Space Ace' fitting into the world of Destiny 2 just fine.

Phil me in

Nov 22, 2018
Last game I played was Ff15 last night. Imagine the shit storm if Phil ' I am legend' Spencer was the last boss of FF15.

chronochus

Oct 31, 2017
Last finished - Cosmic Star Heroine
Currently playing - muv Luv

I dont think this is ending well against the God Emperor lol

VerySerious

Oct 25, 2017
A blob emoji would make one hell of a WoW villain - how would the raid even work!? I imagine some sort of Void craziness would be involved.

Last edited:

GLHFGodbless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Killy one shots everyone in Unist. Takes 0 damage. Goes on a 20000 game win streak until the servers are shuit down from inactivity.

BarrBarr

Oct 25, 2017
I guess Arthur Morgan is gonna be very confused when he crosses paths with Babar in Red Dead Redemption II

Sillution

Oct 25, 2017
Well it kind of makes sense, Kenny Omega likes undertale a lot and I am currently playing it on switch so hey works out!

V_ac

Avenger
Jul 2, 2018
Phoenix Wright caused the zombie apocalypse in Left 4 Dead 2? That bastard!

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
Raz is the main antagonist of Hitman 2. I would just not complete the game. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME FINISH OFF THIS VERY GOOD BOY.

Jisgsaw

Oct 27, 2017
Uhm; HitoShura; the new leader of the demon army, who is used to destroy (and sometimes capture and control) mythological creatures, sent to Alola.
Yeah, the pokemon trainers over there (and their Pokemon) are pretty much toast.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Blaze is pretty darn tough but not impossible depending on who the protagonist is. But she along with Tyris Flare(Golden Axe) are considered the original Queens of Beat Em Ups., they make it super tough on whoever.

EDIT: I played DMC4 last, I think she gives Brother Nero a fight but Dante? Nah. He'd totally flirt with her. Maybe she gets a sucker punch in.

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Pit going up against Phoenix Wright? Probably the easiest case in the series.