• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Lapping up honey and spewing it all over the stage, sticking fighters to platforms. Not a bad assist trophy actually...

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
tumblr_ltjtjyIX4g1qdyauqo1_r2_500.gif

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
She floats in the background playing Circa Survive for you.

Everyone else in the match hears Limp Bizkit.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My AT is a Smash 64 cartridge that turns every fighter on the stage into a low poly version in the vein of Smash 64. Only aesthetics.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Drops a pencil into the battlefield, if the player who summoned her grabs it it turns into a sword, if anybody else grabs it is just a throwable item that does minor damage,

Coreda

SVG Wizard
Oct 26, 2017
Changes the background of the level to a grey/white checkerboard pattern and appears from the behind shooting two laser beams in random bursts from his eyes around the screen, causing damage.

May 5, 2018
Mine would do instant replay commentary using a Telestrator to analyze a recent KO.

Example: "Hey Folks, John Madden here for a step by step replay of Wario's knockout on Marth. Marth's Sword hasn't been enough to damage Wario so he sees a Bob-omb behind him (Draws a circle on the Bob-omb). So Marth dashes over to the bomb and picks it up (Draw and arrow from Marth to Bob-omb and then Marth goes towards it). He throws the Bomb at Wario but Wario eats the bomb to counter the attack and BOOM! The explosion happens inside of Wario rather than outside. (Draws an arrow towards Wario and a mouth around Wario as he is talking). Hehe, talk about tolerance for spicy food. Then Wario finishes Marth by getting a motorcycle out of his butthole, rides towards Marth and BOOM! Marth flies out of the arena (Draws a motorcycle and an arrow towards Marth and then after Wario hits Marth and gets KO'ed, and giant BOOM word is written). You get a turducken for that Wario."

Also the KO makers get Turduckens.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I'll do you one even better because Carly Rae Jepson is already a Smash character and her weapon is the sword.

BTfZckW.jpg

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
Pikachu has cheat codes? XD

i guess it would be something like pokemon are buffed or something like that :P

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Max would actually make a good assist trophy. She would rewind all events that have happened in the game by 5-10 seconds. So anyone who got KOed, any damage taken, etc gets reversed.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I can help!

But really Minsky doesn't do much outside of collecting information on the whole universe...maybe his health scan could provide some damage healing?

Ripcord

Oct 30, 2017
The Punisher, but instead of shooting people he actually shows up in the Punisher Van (from the Spider-man animated series in 1994) and drives the length of the map and then back again a couple times, KO'ing anybody over 50% that's hit head on.

TrueBroLapp

Nov 7, 2018
Hunter x Hunter manga spoilers I guess
I suppose that the time would go back 10 seconds, everyone would repeat everything they did in the last 10 sec, except the character with the spirit, who would be able to move freely