• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It looks like the original was deleted, but:

ZGDDDUWYISSBKGCD2YJPZECPMI.jpg

"bitch" is censored because this is a screenshot of when it was retweeted by Keith Ellison's account and gained national attention for like a day for some reason
i miss this account

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
It's not a tweet but this still makes me laugh everytime:

Screen_Shot_2017-02-28_at_5.23.44_PM.jpg

In reference to the Legend of Korra finale in which the gays win

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is more than one tweet - it's a thread. But it's still pretty hilarious:

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
Several of these tweets made me laugh very hard, even ones I've read multiple times. I love the power of really well-framed comedy.

Binster

Oct 27, 2017

BOSS TELLS ME I CAN KISS MY FERRETS AT WORK, BUT NO OPEN MOUTH. I PUNCH THE FLOOR SO HARD HIS SCREEN SAVER DEACTIVATES

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
What is this? I'm very confused. Is it from the Onion? Is it real? Who's getting clowned on here?
I feel stupid. Whose being mocked?
It's a parody/satire of right-wing videos wherein the speaker "destroys" some "SJW libtard." Note how the speaker is just dodging everything, refusing to admit to taking any stance: "I'm not praising him, I'm just talking about what happened, like that time he baked a cake so delicious everyone cried." He's just playing word games the whole time.

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
I feel stupid. Whose being mocked?
Its a parody of a lot of conservative speakers (think Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, etc), the speaker is being asked very basic questions about the apparent text of the book he wrote but he's cutting off the person doing the asking and basically insisting that none of the questioner's (seemingly very basic points) about what happens in the book or what he meant to say are accurate. You see this a lot, like "I never said black people are inherently violent, you can't claim I said that, that was never my argument, I just cited these statistics from the American Heritage Institute showing that black people commit 850% more violent crimes then white people"