• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do you think?

• I definitely think I am.

Votes: 380 27.9%
  • I think I am. But I think my opinion may be flawed.

Votes: 276 20.2%
  • I don't think I am. But I'm terrified that I'm wrong.

Votes: 203 14.9%
  • I definitely think I am not.

Votes: 504 37.0%

• Total voters
Nov 8, 2017
I'm not ugly, just overweight. Even so, plenty of people have found me attractive. This took years to finally accept - probably not until I was like 23-24 years old did I fully internalize that I wasn't actually ugly.

Bio

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denver, Colorado
Whether or not I think I am ugly, the women I've dated disagree and they are probably better judges than I am.

You're not ugly, either, OP. You just let someone convince you that you are.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
There are some aspects about my appearance I'd change in a heartbeat if I could, but I don't think I'm ugly, no.

I don't think most people are actually ugly, though. Well, on the outside at least lol.

And since we're throwing photos out there, ah, what the hell

EPbawoYU8AA_DOd

Your friends are right, my man.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
In terms of how I personally feel I genuinely think I'm the ugliest person around. But I know that's a kind of narcissistic self-obsession and even discussed it in therapy. In reality I'm just another human being. I believe most people would probably say I'm below-average or average lookswise. Nowadays I try to simply not think about my appearance at all. Doesn't always work but I'm getting better at it.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
When my hair is freshly cut, the fit is right, the skin is clear, the facial hair game is strong and the Paroxetine is keeping a smile on my face, I'd call myself a solid 6. Most days, I'd say I'm a 4 or 5.

I have some strong self-esteem issues to the point where I hate looking in the mirror so that's not fun to live with but I've never really had trouble attracting a romantic partner which makes me think that something has been working. I'm also tall (6' 2") which for some stupid reason is considered an asset so there's that. Ultimately though, I'd say I'm one of the uggs.

Altrich

Apr 5, 2018
Can we improve the pooling?
This thing can be objective you know, dont you have friends/ family members/ s.o./ coworkers that would tell you whether ur ugly or not?

If you think ur ugly and the only point of reference is ur opinion thats maybe thats u wanting to inflict self pity or drama on yourself (which is not healthy)

As for me, im somewhat in shape but ive been told a few times by friends and wife that am ugly and it doesnt bother me one bit

harry the spy

Oct 25, 2017
I was an ugly teenager , briefly attractive as a young adult, and now I'm ugly again. Luckily met my wife in the attractive time window

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I think I'm fine, plain I'd say.
Then on top of that there are many variables: how am I dress, if I shaved or not, mood and so on.
So, sometimes?

Bing-Bong

Banned
Feb 1, 2019
Yeah, i think i am. Some people always tell me otherwise, but... i don't feel good with how i look.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess it depends on the person looking at me. I don't think i'm anything special but i'm not the ugliest either. I have my pic as my profile pic so anyone can be the judge for themselves I'd say.

Last edited:

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
I look okay at a few angles, but overall... Nope. And I'm definitely ugly by Colombian standards.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I used to think I was ugly, but I have no issue pulling really hot girls. There is a large chance I probably have a mild/moderate case of body dysmorphia due to harassment when I was a chubby kid, but I have enough women tell me that I'm desirable to know that it's something wrong with me mentally vs what they see.

Oct 27, 2017
I was told by a teacher that "you're no Brad Pitt but you have a cute smart guy look going for you."

I was like... oh that's rad... I'll take it. My girlfriend at the time was insulted though.

Since then I went bald, gained a bunch of weight, lost a bunch of weight, and gained a ton of muscle. I went from "smart guy" to "Josh Gad" to "Kurt Angle".

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I look okay at a few angles, but overall... Nope. And I'm definitely ugly by Colombian standards.
I remember you in the realpic threads, those were fun times. I know me saying that won't change your own self-image, but you're definitely not ugly by whatever standards, you're very cute!

Deleted member 30411

User-requested account closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I don't get no hoes like that so yeah, I'm ugly. My momma the only person who says I'm handsome. Still pretty. Ugly Pretty.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
I consider myself not ugly, no. Most people I meet tend to see me as handsome and a man of authority and I can sort of understand that considering a weird amount of many young women wants a date

Fuchs

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I consider myself pretty ok and average.
However, past flings and relationships told me I am way better looking than I perceive myself.

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
I don't usually think I am but I hate taking selfies and I don't like how I look in pictures so I often try to avoid group photos and such.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
I got shitty skin, shitty hair and I'm flabby af. I could do something about all three, but I can't be bothered and I kinda don't want to buzz my hair.
If I did something about this, I'd look alright.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
I don't usually think I am but I hate taking selfies and I don't like how I look in pictures so I often try to avoid group photos and such.

Selfies distorts your face because of the small focal length on phone cameras and you might find yourself weird on other pictures because you are used to seeing yourself mirrored.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
no but I'm short so that automatically put me under the average in term of look

I don't agree with this at all. In the end personality do actually matter, I'm 5'10 and the woman I'm dating right now is 6 feet tall. On our first date, she did shoot me down and just wanted to be friends although length was never brought up, I knew that was the reason (this came up later) and frankly didn't care about it. People have preferences, sure.

Anyway, couple of days after our first date she wanted to see me again, as friends, and soon after that "friendly second date", she texted me that she was attracted to me and wanted to resume dating. We still date and things are very good. But yeah she liked me from start and told me later that the only reason she said no to anything romantic was because of my height, but she set that aside cause she really liked me and here we are now doing all good. So just keep being positive and never assume anything (although I myself did that for a short second), things can still go your way. Keeping your chin up is more valuable and visible than any other height.

Jun 10, 2018
I definitely think I'm not ugly - just decidedly average, if not slightly above it. This assessment is based on years of of receiving infrequent reactions indicating attraction, coupled with observing how frequent the reactions other more attractive people receive.

I got no qualms with it though. There's nothing upsetting to me about recognizing where I stand in terms of attractiveness. As they say - it is what it is 🤷🏾‍♂️

Big Boy

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty girls seem to be most attracted to really average looking dickbags. I've had some absolutely stunning girlfriends. So that either makes me extremely average looking, like the most plain looking fucker out there, or just a massive, massive arsehole. Or probably both.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Girls like me a lot so I guess i am pretty good looking.
Or maybe I just hang out too much in bars and I end up with drunk people.