• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Does He Fuck?

• Yeah with Mara Jade.

Votes: 80 26.1%
  • Yeah with Lumiya(?)

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • No. There is reason why He a Jedi Master.

Votes: 217 70.7%

• Total voters

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
hrmWcB7.png

OP, are you ok?

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
He was the head of an academy, so no, and that's why he was angry at Rey. He knew how it would end.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Maybe he fucked before A New Hope. He does say he has a few friends in town.
But after that, no.
"The sacred texts !!" in TLJ clearly shows that he actually deeply cared about the laws of the Jedi. Dude didn't succeed to change the order of the jedis, he failed with Ben Solo. He's either a virgin, or didn't fuck since A New Hope.

Love is a passionate act. Passion leads to anger, to hate, etc etc. He probably believed that because of the old books of the jedis.

Izzard

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
"I was going to tosche station to pick up some........umm, think Luke, think......power converters".

We all know what's in Tosche station.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
He used his jedi dick across the universe and did not stay long enough to form a relationship. He forgot to pull out one time and here was Rey.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
Why are we assuming that he was a virgin to begin with? Luke was already 19 by the time of ANH.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
You can't steal my joke 😩 though I guess I got the in universe rat species wrong
They didn't steal it, they improved it.
???

Dude saved the rebellion, became a commander, and hung around with suave-as-fuck Han Solo. All this before his teen heartthrob face got mauled. He got laid before Empire.
This was pretty much what I cam to post, he was a normal kid on Tatooine , but post-SW... for sure.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They didn't steal it, they improved it.

This was pretty much what I cam to post, he was a normal kid on Tatooine , but post-SW... for sure.

Everything is built on what has come before. First will never be best. So no matter what I deserve at least an acknowledgment.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dude was horny for like seven different people in the canon time period between ANH and ESB, including a lesbian and his own sister. But after the Leia revelation he became a volcel.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
all these disney heroes are corny virgins. Luke Skywalker and Captain America. smh

at least the latter had the common sense at the end to finally realize maybe he should redo his life and get it in.

Knowing some actual Disney "actors", all the good-looking young people that play them at the parks are like rabbits.

Snow White and Aladdin are definitely getting after it.

Luke out there chasing Cinderella and Ariel now.

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
The only chance he of getting some was between A New Hope and Empire (and with the way he reacted to Leia "kissing" him in Empire, let us just say I have my doubts). Maybe he didn't need a significant other with the Force at his side. George intended to Luke to be the wandering Samurai Monk and always wanted him to be that way so I have a feeling that isn't gonna change. George hated Mara Jade, for example.

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Rey, Finn, Kylo, BB8 and Poe haven't slept with women at all in the series so far
Rey, Finn, BB8 haven't slept with a man at all
BB8 has got freaky with all kinds of non-binary

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
dude was slammin puss back in tattooine like mad