• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cream Stout

Oct 28, 2017
Vlcsnap-2011-08-07-22h16m19s14.png

fuck this hit me just right.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
99% of the time the wing is just a vehicle for the sauce or flavoring, and since I dont want it all over my fingers and face, boneless is where its at. If you're eating some sort of amazing amazing chicken, sure get some bones, but otherwise I don't care.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing wrong with boneless. Y'all selfish animals to think that it is a problem. Let me eat my wings with little clean up necessary in peace.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Wait, are we talking wings specifically? I was under the assumption we were talking about a classy fried chicken joint that gives you sides like spicy beans and collards with bacon

AlwaysSalty

The Fallen
Nov 12, 2017
I would tell them if they want to eat like a child we could have just bought them a lunchables and microwaved it at home.
jk, who cares?! lol

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
Boneless wings aren't wings. They're just nuggets. Nuggets are for children. Children can be forgiven, because they don't know any better.

Nov 7, 2017
Nothing, because I don't feel like I own others. Also, determining others' maturity based on their eating habits, makes you an immature individual.

But maybe you're the one that ordered boneless meat and your date was the judgemental role you're playing now for whatever reason, or you could be joking considering who you are. Anyhow, are you ok?

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I don't eat meat with bones, if some guy (or girl) wants to judge me for that then I'd dodged a bullet because I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone so childish and petty anyway.

Kirbivore

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Boneless is when you're too afraid of doing something that may embarrass you in front of your partner like farting. Bone-in is for when you are really comfortable enough each other to do something like that.... and farting.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Not even going to say what this is?

I tryed searching but ... nothing came up with an english name.
It is basically a boneless chicken barbecue on the grill.
but like you take the bone out of the full chicken and grill the rest.

Here we call it Frango Atropelado which means "a chicken run over by a car"

Narroo

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
People do know that it's possible to make 'proper' boneless fried chicken, right?

It's rare to find, but some places do, in fact make 'real fried chicken', but boneless. There's a BBQ place in Boston that actually does this; when you order the fried chicken it comes 'de-boned'. Not, "Shredded meat" boneless, but actual fried chicken legs with the bone removed. It was actually the best fried chicken I've ever had.

GreenMonkey

Oct 28, 2017
Michigan
Wings are too much annoyance for too little food. And it's that nasty, greasy dark meat. Bad enough you're eating fried chicken to begin with, you can at least do chicken breast.

Boneless > nasssty boney wings

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly they're not even wings. It's just cut up chicken breast. More like tenders or nuggets. Some peeps love them some nuggets and tenders. I'm more of a wing guy, especially the flats.

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
I love wings, but sometimes I just want to stuff a whole chunk of chicken down my throat, you know?

Deleted member 32563

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Boneless: no flavor she gotta bounce.
Bone-In: Ok shawty I see you. Means she got flavor she cares not just about the outside but the inside too.

Now if she takes it a step further and chews on the bone to get at the marrow and suck them juices out. Oh Lord she's a keeper. I'm bringing her to the cookout, church, and my nana's house.