• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
I'm actually honestly tired of when I get made fun of for peeing sitting down.

I have a problem with my dick and it makes it hard to control the flow because if I stand up it's mostly going to get everywhere and I don't want to wipe my piss up everytime. Sitting makes sure that I get everything I need into the bowl and I can also do a quick text back to a friend or something while I'm at it.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
Yep, only stand when a urinal is availible.

Living with women long enough its the considerate thing to do since I dont have to worry I forgot to put the seat back down.

Failburger

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Got sick of having to clean the toilet every other day due to the splash back, so I sit to piss. A much cleaner way to pee.

Oct 7, 2018
USA
When keeping it liberal goes too far.. I hate Trump as much as anybody but for God's sake people one of the biggest advantages of being a man is being able to piss standing up why do you think we have urinals instead of more bathroom stalls in men's bathrooms.. I've heard countless women say that they wish they had the ability to pee standing up and yet some of you just want to throw that away😫

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
mrw-someone-says-theyre-not-watching-wrestlemania-this-year-207585.gif

apstyl

Oct 25, 2017
Sitting gives me low splash, relative silence when I want to be discreet, and the ability to be on my phone/tablet. Sitting down all the way.

Oct 28, 2017
We had this thread before.

I was shocked to see how the majority of Era sat down to pee.

I'll spritz all over my own bathroom floor like a REAL AMERICAN, thanks.

tumblr_mmt8zz0vgq1rzbf74o1_5001.gif

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
No the toilet seat is too cold
Very true. I use two pieces of toiletpaper on each side to sit on when i #2. Also its more hygenic not to sit on a seat where 100 other asses where sitting before.

I did it ones as a kid 20 years ago because somebody left the window open and it was freezing cold and it was such a nice feeling to sit on a warm toilet seat that i kept that tradition to this day.

Someday i will teach my children.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Why even take off your cloths, or even go to a bathroom, just pee in your pants, it'll absorb all of it and hold it until you get home.
Because in those cases I would be an incovenience to others, as they simply can't handle the touch and smell. Same reason, as to why I stop bringing fish to work. I find it funny that you have to bring up such an extreme comparison.

Oct 25, 2017
Only when I have to go in the middle of the night, and I don't want to deal with the glare from turning on the lights in the bathroom.