• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Weather Report: Yes, that's right Brian. Today marks the fifth day of non-stop thunderstorms localized entirely around Mar-a-Lago. Scientists and climate experts are perplexed by this recent phenomena. Unfortunately, due to the severity of the storms and the frequency of the lightning strikes, first responder personnel have been unable to check on the status of the occupants of the resort. Back to you, Brian.

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Finally get round to putting up those shelves I've been neglecting to do.

I am a Bird

Oct 31, 2017
kXOHg9P.gif

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Localized snowstorm here in PR...I'm pissed I've had to miss the entire winter so far up in NYC

Last edited:

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
I would throw it real hard, but I wouldn't let go of it so that the hammer would carry me soaring through the air, as Physics requires.

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
Strike down certain individuals killing the planet, refreeze the ice caps and cause storms in the refineries to prevent operation.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Bring precipitation to places that need it and have it rain constantly wherever Donald Trump goes for the rest of his life. The sort of thing where he goes inside and it looks nice out, pleasant, a great day for golf. Let him tee off and then a storm comes in and it just starts downpouring. He retreats to the clubhouse, the storm passes, he comes back out and is about to tee off again and dark clouds begin to roll up.

Every day for the rest of his stupid life.