• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
So you're in your home and you trip over something.

Looking down its an old hammer, a old pair of gloves and a old workman's belt. It's all definitely not yours, covered in cobwebs. You pick up the hammer to examine it and suddenly all around your house a lightning storm breaks out. You drop it, and it stops.

What's your next move?

(Yes, I just finished MORTAL the movie lol)

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
I move it to the hindmost corner of the basement and do my best to never touch it again, ever.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I create a non stop unending mile wide downpour centralized directly over Trump's head that will track his position relentlessly and without fail. Then I bring water to places that desperately need it and stop storms that could become natural disasters.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Get suited and booted

1759653-thunder_03_017.jpg

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Erase Florida.
Return normal rain levels to the west coast.
Guarantee every vacation I ever take has nice weather.

Edit: Wait, does it only create thunderstorms centered on you? That's not as useful.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Coordinate with the internet, probably reddit, to see where my powers can best be put to use saving lives, preventing natural disasters, providing water for crops, bringing clean water to communities in need, etc.

Baalzebup

Oct 25, 2017
I start extorting money from rich holiday locations, threatening to visit them during busy seasons if they don't pay up. I use part of the money for high living, part of it to help those in need.

Oct 27, 2017
If I'm super strong and invulnerable and can controls storms/lightening/rain, then fuck it, I'm a superhero now. Who's gonna stop me?

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I create a non stop unending mile wide downpour centralized directly over Trump's head that will track his position relentlessly and without fail. Then I bring water to places that desperately need it and stop storms that could become natural disasters.
Pretty much this.

My first thought is that I live in Southern Arizona, so, yeah. I start bringing in some regular rain. But it has to be done carefully, because this place can flood really easily. But with enough time and enough care, this place could be a paradise.

And also ruining Trump's ability to golf for the rest of his life would just be REALLY funny.

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
An asshole here has been going to the gym during lock down. I would cast Thundaga on his Lamborghini.

Last edited:

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I would probably want to take it in for study considering I am majoring in meteorology.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I use it to break up potentially dangerous hurricanes and create rain over out of control fires. I make it clear that I'm the only one that can use the hammer and open a gofundme for storm busting. Profit.

Oh, and it would never stop raining over mar-a-largo.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Everytime people are being selfish and start gathering outside, they stop giving a shit about social distancing, I would summon a storm, until they go back home.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
Buy land cheap far inland and make a killing as the storms I summon ravage and flood half of the earth decimating it's population. I'd build a new world order with the wealth and power I've obtained under the guise of a shadow organization.

Or just make it rain when I don't want to go to work or an event or if I'm too lazy to water the garden outside.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
First move? Experiment. I pick the hammer back up to see if the storm comes back. Then see if I can figure out what the other stuff does.

Eventually? There are a lot fewer droughts in the world and a lot of speculation that maybe lightning is attracted to bad people.

Zhengi

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I would make it rain in California cause we need the rain. Then I would start looking for ways to combat climate change.