• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Choose

• Star Wars: The Rise of PALPATINE'S BEHIND IT ALL (Length: 2:21)

Votes: 292 35.5%
  • Indiana Jones Jr. and the Kingdom of the People Hiding in Walls for Hundreds of Years (Length 2:02)

Votes: 531 64.5%

• Total voters

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Crystal Skull isn't great but it's still a Spielberg movie. It's at least competent film making, even if the story is so so dumb.

Rise of Skywalker is just awful on all accounts.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
That's easy.

TRoS. It's my second favorite film in the series.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I voted Star Wars.

Mostly because I don't actually remember much about the Indiana Jones movies other than being incredibly bored by them as a kid when I watched them. Not bad movies. Just...meh.

But Star Wars...I'm all about the peaks and valleys. A handful of the Star Wars films are truly great films. And then a handful of them are so bad, so how did this get greenlit? tier trash, that I could dissect them for hours. Like Cats.

EDIT: And I completely misunderstood Transistor's premise. Oh well, not changing my post.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
RoS because its the only one of these two trainwrecks I've seen so might as well laugh at it again.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
Indy because I didn't actually hate it.

Rise was just done so terribly. I'm still annoyed that Finn said he needed to tell Rey something and then never did.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
i cant stomache "pArt TiMe" again and shia sucks as a person. my vote goes to tros.

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Fuuuuuuuuck!

I accidentally clicked on TROS... movie which I actively hate and which made me want to abandon Star Wars.

Indiana Jones is always good, even when it's so silly and full of CGI. Indy is my comfort zone.