• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Huh, I thought he didnt have all of the stones in Endgame? Wasnt the glove like being thrown around in the battlefield by the heroes?
he had the glove on with all the gems in it and she held her own against him to prevent him from snapping. he even punched her in the face and she didn't flinch. he then took the power stone out of the glove into his left hand and got rid of her.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Alita would do things to me.
tqmlpkd9nqw21.jpg
Is derp cute a thing?

I would have to fight all of the Avengers all at once

I would probably be an ugly smear before I even get to be punched by the big leagues

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
he had the glove on with all the gems in it and she held her own against him to prevent him from snapping. he even punched her in the face and she didn't flinch. he then took the power stone out of the glove into his left hand and got rid of her.
Headbutted her. Not punched.

On topic, Mysterio is mine. Far From Home the last movie I've seen in theaters. Edit: I misunderstood the question. Guess it would be Spider-Man

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
Jesse Pinkman from the Breaking Bad film released in theaters.

Not sure I'd want to fuck around with him nowadays. Earlier in the show, sure lol.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
I think that was Rise of Skywalker. I'm not taking on Rey Palpatine. She might be able to take me without blasters, jedi powers, or even her staff.

Last edited:

Madao

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
last movie i saw in theaters was TROS.

heh, even Emperor Palpatine got cooked. no way i got a chance.

Brannon

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The last movie I watched was the first Star Trek movie. Now some people would say that William Shatner, or James T. Kirk is the main character.

Some would say that. Some are wrong.

The Enterprise is the main character; you don't spend as many minutes as they did in that movie showing off that ship without it meaning something. So.

Me vs the Enterprise.

...could attempt to parry one (1) photon torpedo
before I die horribly but man that would be cool

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DiCaprios Cobb from Inception? Probably not. He's pretty good with dealing with assassins and he's likely to drop me in a dream and leave my ass in limbo.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I don't even remember the last movie I saw in a theater. Spiderman: Far from Home, maybe? I guess the good news is that if I surrender peacefully, Peter is unlikely to punch my head off as he could.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, pretty sure I can take the 30's version of Ebenezer Scrooge. Unless we meet on the field of business. :(

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching Idiocracy right now, so I think I'm fine if it just the main character.

if they get help and I also have to fight President Dwayne Mountain Dew Camacho, then I'm probably fucked

Radiophonic

Oct 25, 2017
Letterboxd says Emma was the last thing I saw, so while I'm not gonna punch out a Regency rich girl, I could certainly take her if she wanted to rumble.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
I'd have to take on will smith and martin lawrence's characters from bad boys for life in a handicap match. Martin would be easy peezy but will would be a challenge If guns were involved. Hand to hand I'd fuck him up

Spiderz

Oct 25, 2017
Fairly certain the last film i saw in the theater was either Portrait of a Lady on Fire or Emma.

Hate to do it to em.

Oct 16, 2020
It would be the son from Parasite, so I would win the fight wreck him but he would recover no matter how messed up he gets.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
I have to fight Richard Gere.

He's old i could bonk him free of charge and win fair and square.

Thugnificent

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Like a bunch of people I last saw Parasite in theaters in... January I think.

Pre-events of movie? Or post? Because I could do both, I would just feel more guilty about it post-movie.