• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Where are you going to eat?

• Olive Garden

Votes: 76 9.4%
  • Outback

Votes: 138 17.0%
  • Red Lobster

Votes: 115 14.2%
  • Cheesecake Factory

Votes: 219 27.0%
  • PF Changs

Votes: 76 9.4%
  • California Pizza Kitchen

Votes: 49 6.0%
  • Red Robin

Votes: 138 17.0%

• Total voters

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alright Era you have to go to one of the restaurants on the poll. Where are you going and why?

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
cheesecake factory, you cant go wrong with cheesecake.
never been to pf changs but i hear its overpriced. i doubt its better than my local place.
red robin is okay nothing special

enanogrande

Oct 30, 2017
The one time I was dragged to Outback I was actually pleasantly surprised at the steak I had; Olive Garden breadsticks + zuppa toscana was pretty good back in the day, but the last couple of times I've been there and at PF Chang's the food hasn't agreed with me.

Haven't really gone to any of the rest.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I've been craving a Bloomin Onion and Outback bread for the past week and have had my finger on the checkout multiple times.

Just couldn't decide what to get as an entree.

I agree that Outback has been steadily going downhill though.

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
Outback has gone down hill in the last 5 years.
I thought CPK went out of business?
Red Robin for me. Royal Red Robin plus those bottomless fries :D

Rsinart

Oct 27, 2017
Cheesecake Factory for sure, the food is pretty good, portions are good, and they accommodate allergy needs very well considering their huge menu.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Probably Cheesecake Factory since they have literally everything. Whatever you want, chances are they have something to satisfy your craving.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Red Robin is one of the few options on that list that has a gluten free menu, so I'd have to go with that. Or Red Lobster, I guess...

SeanM

Oct 26, 2017
USA
Cheesecake Factory, their Bacon Bacon Cheeseburger. Probably like 3,000 calories but damn is it delicious.

ostrichKing

Oct 25, 2017
Red Robin or Cheesecake Factory...although Cheesecakes prices have gotten more and more ridiculous...
No joke...I think Olive Garden is the very worst Italian I have had in my life...

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
I have never been to any one of these. Then again I can count on my fingers the times I've gone to dine in restaurants.

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
Red Robin has some of the best burgers. I'll take Red Lobster as close second. Never actually went to Cheesecake factory even though I have some around here and people swear by it.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Olive Garden.

Love the pasta and stuff

Cheesecake Factory is the only other place I went to in the poll and not a fan of the selection there...

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I love olive garden's soup. I learned how to make it myself though so I don't have to go there anymore.

Oct 27, 2017
Red Robin as they have pretty good burgers.
Definitely not Cheesecake Factory. Virtually everything there has insane amounts of sodium.

Atlas_XIX

Oct 29, 2017
Red Robin for me, haven't been to cheesecake factory in years but remember not being impressed.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I actually like most of these, so, yeah. Whatever. Maybe not Olive Garden.

That said, I think Outback is the best of them.

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing at Olive Garden I will eat is that unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks deal. I've tried a bunch of other stuff off the menu over the years and would never order any of it again.

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
PF Chang's first then maybe Outback. Red Lobster would depend on if they are doing one of their endless shrimp deals, then it would be #2.

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
Red Lobster has some tolerable fish, which is more then I can say for anything else on the list

15 years ago the answer would be Olive Garden but its amazing how far their food quality has slipped

EDIT: Also it has been 15 years since I went to a Cheesecake Factory so I suppose they could have improved

Chakoo

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto, Canada
I don't think I've ever had Red Robin. I only picked Red Lobster because they have an ok cod sandwich and I can just down the garlic biscuits.