• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Do you:

• Eat it cold

Votes: 555 33.3%
  • Reheat it in the oven

Votes: 426 25.6%
  • Reheat it in the microwave

Votes: 469 28.2%
  • Reheat it on a pan

Votes: 182 10.9%
  • Close the fridge door and contemplate your image in the mirror before reheating the pizza

Votes: 33 2.0%

• Total voters

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Most of the time I hear it, but sometimes I just eat it cold for the hell of it.

Bobbetybob

Nov 11, 2017
Depends what type of pizza it is. If it's just store bought stuff I'd eat it cold, no point reheating that. If it's chain pizza it's 50/50 on just eating cold again or oven cooking. If it's proper pizza (as in, a nice base cooked in a proper oven) that's getting reheated.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Microwave for 30 seconds, toaster oven for 7 at whatever temp im feeling that moment

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Before getting an air fryer, I'd put it in the oven or on a frying pan. I have a pizza stone always in my oven, not just for pizza but because it reheats pizza really well. For a pan, I'd heat the pan up, toss the pizza onto it and let it sit for like 3-4mins, and then cover the pan for the last ~1-2 mins. Used to work pretty well to get a good crispy bottom crust, only downside is you'd usually get that rock hard spongey crust with this method.

Since getting an air fryer, air fryer on 350 for like 3-4 mins. Basically reheats it perfectly.

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
microwave for a minute at 70% power, then:
Airfry or toaster oven for 2-3 min.

Enjoy pizza that tastes almost fresh

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
It really depends on the pizza, but either cold or in the oven. I used to microwave all the time out of laziness but the other two options are way superior.

Type VII

Oct 31, 2017
Depends on whether it's for breakfast or lunch/dinner. And whether I'm drunk, hungover or sober.

OP
OP
Perzeval

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Microwave is winning the heating method it seems. I just got a microwave this week after not having one for 15 years. So I feel obligated to reheat my next pizza with it.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
I grab two slices and toss them into the toaster oven, then grab one slice and eat it cold while I wait for the other two to heat up.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
My leftover slice of pizza wouldn't have been in the fridge getting dried out anyway. I just leave it in the box on the counter and heat it up in the microwave later when I want more. Tastes far better than any pizza that has been stored in the refrigerator.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Eat it cold.

Microwaved fridge pizza tastes like nothing, and heating in the oven takes too much time.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
I'm a cold pizza eaten heathen. Sometimes I enjoy cold pizza more than actually fresh heated ones.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
The best reason to get a proper toaster mini-oven is to toast/bake something like slices of pizza. Just place tin foil on the bottom and bake it until it bubbles.

Hell I already wrap pizza slices in tin foil when I put them in the fridge, and I literally just reuse those.

Oct 25, 2017
One slice? Eat it cold, although the real answer depends on the source, there are some pizza that a good cold, and others that suck.

No new toppings except for Little Caesars, which does well with a splash of hot sauce (both hot and cold.)

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Cold pizza winning out over the other options is the most disappointed I've ever been in an Era poll.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Now that I have one, there's simply no going back to anything but reheating it with an air fryer. It's the objectively best way to reheat pizza.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Depends on the quality.

Shit chain pizza or leftover frozen? Microwave, or just eat cold
Actually good pizza? Careful pan reheat

lightning16

May 17, 2019
Cold most of the time. When I do reheat I put it in the microwave. If you lower the power setting to like 30% or 40% and just do it for a bit longer I find it turns out way better, and still requires 0 effort.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
I've been reheating leftover pizza on a skillet ever since I saw this video. It tastes FANTASTIC, and somehow way better than when I get it in the box.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I usually get "the chill out of it" in the microwave, then finish it in the oven. Goin full-cold into the oven usually overdoes the crust relative to the cheese.