• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
I don't see what this has to do with video games but thank you anyway.

RionaaM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And I plan to fly it to Magrathea
"It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated. And so we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients… And the fully armed nuclear warheads are, of course, merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives. Thank you."

MCN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
"It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated. And so we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients… And the fully armed nuclear warheads are, of course, merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives. Thank you."

Oh no, not again.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
487140.jpg

blinky

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm in trouble -- please recommend this message!

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIIIGHT