• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

T-Virus

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 5, 2020
They don't get much recognition but their last 3 albums are top notch.

Hardcore/Metal with some gangsta flavor

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
I was honestly surprised at how much I dug their last few records. In my head, Body Count was always kind of a joke side project. There is some level of cheese with some of the lyrics, but the last couple records are great. That song with Riley from Power Trip is a ripper.

Guts Of Thor

Oct 25, 2017

One of their best songs. I need to get around to listening to their new album. I was surprised how much I enjoyed their last one.

Shrikey

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I started seeing the singles from Carnivore pop up on Invisible Oranges and whatnot and was like "oh yeah, that's the Ice-T metal thing. Funny."
Having only seen them do a Slayer cover before I wasn't expecting much. But the tracks are legit awesome. Way better than I expected.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
I read this as that YouTube channel that goes over horror movies and how many people died in said horror movie.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
Damn I forgot about this band, I remember when Cop Killer came out. I checked out a couple of songs from Carnivore and I like it. I'll give their newer albums a proper listen.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Took me by surprise when I heard them live at a festival. They're legit.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
Apart from 2-3 songs the new album is a huge disappointment, but the previous one (Bloodlust) is fire, highly recommend.

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
This might be the case for people of a certain age, but BC were always overshadowed by the whole Cop Killer controversy despite being decent from day one. To be honest I've not kept up with their output recently, so I'm going to go away and catch up.

Also, Ice-T is a fucking boss.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Not a fan, unfortunately, but Bum Rush is a dope song, not gonna lie.