• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Would you take the offer?

• Yes, who doesn't want money.

Votes: 906 82.3%
  • Nope, that's too much.

Votes: 195 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
If we're talking opposite sex, then absolutely. In a heartbeat.
I'm comfortable enough as a guy, but if the process of transitioning was free, temporary, and some sort of magical undertaking that happens in an instant with no actually effort on my part, then I don't see how I could say no...

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
I'd diddle my boat looking at my own feet and make $30 an hour. Okay, cool.
f8b51cc452e467f2b2eaa344915fd83e.gif

brain right fell out of my hed

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Would I have nice boobs, and would I be able to go home and have wild lesbian sex with my wife, because if yes then FUCK YEAH!!!!

Etain

Oct 25, 2017
Just do it, I want to come out at work and this would force the issue now that I'm looking at the OP.

And leave the flip alone after a year.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Easiest decision of my life, 12 periods for the ability to pay off 90% of my student loans? Where do I sign up?

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Not for the money, but it'd be interesting to live as a woman for a year. Just to get a better understanding of what they go through. Reading and hearing will never give a man the full picture.

And some of y'all are talking about lesbian sex. That's easy mode if you're a straight guy. I'd go all in and have sex with at least one dude to see how it feels 😁

I mean, I can do that now, but anal sex feels different from vaginal sex.

ishan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I dont get why ppl are saying no. New experience no negative connotations. Learning opportunity etc etc

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
I dont get why ppl are saying no. New experience no negative connotations. Learning opportunity etc etc
Some of us are in relationships with people who are only attracted to the sex we already are, and some of us flat out don't need the money. Plus if I wanted to know what it's like to be a man I would just watch any movie or TV show ever.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Uh, yes? i get a crap ton of money and a new perspective. Literally nothing but pros.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Sure? Though ultimately I'd leave this decision up to my wife. She might not be into it.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
No, I've got chronic pain I don't want to have to deal with periods too. Plus rampant sexual harsment and a million other shitty things.

My life is hard enough as is without turning on hard mode.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think it would be a very eye-opening experience. Not sure if I would want to do it for an entire year though, because the aftereffects of forcibly switching back would be terrifying.

Oct 29, 2017
Minnesota
I"d live as the opposite sex for a year without the money. I got enough strange gender things running through my head some days that it would be nice to just experience how the other half lives and settle some shit.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
This would be an I credible opportunity to do something impossible. The potential for character growth and understanding and just the adventure of it.

Of course yes. I wouldn't even need the money.

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
How exactly would pregnancy work though if it passes a change boundary?

What would be the effects of self-insemination?

I think this whole scenario thing works better if you just assume complete infertility during the transformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.