• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

deflektor

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not vegetarian but if I had to choose my choice would be...
Black-eyed pea soup with wild greens, herbs and/or spinach.
Peas should be freshly cooked, can't really see working with the canned stuff unless you want your main ingredient to be almost flavourless.
00127366.jpg

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Salad.

Say what you will, but there's sufficient variation and it's a light food so it's never gonna be too heavy for what I'm in the mood to eat.

LuckyLocke

Avenger
Nov 27, 2017
No matter what you choose you will be fucking tired of it by week 2. I'd probably go with cheeseburgers too.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Tacos. so much variation and flavors, regional specialties, different takes by different cultures. TACOS.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
forever?

salad

you can have normal salad or taco salad or chicken salad or egg salad or pizza salad

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
strong possibility i eat chana masala every day for the rest of my life

Either that or poke I guess. If I have to specify a fish, yellowtail.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Pizza no question, especially with variants like breakfast pizza, taco pizza, and dessert pizza you'd get a lot of variety to not get sick of it.

Oct 27, 2017
I could legit eat a burrito everyday for the rest of my life if it would not kill me. Chicken burrito, beef burrito, pork burrito, fish burrito, veggie burrito, so many damn options and I haven't even gotten into the sour cream, guacamole, queso, different salsa, corn, lettuce mmmhmmm

damn i think i'm going to get a burrito now

NuncaBob

Dec 2, 2020
Eorzea
I initially thought pizza because of the versatility. But, I saw a few answers for burrito and I think that's got to be my choice. So many directions that can go.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Perfectly cooked scallops.

tenor.gif

Edit** oh, with variations. I think we should do something permanent, but I'll agree with the Sushi people if it includes variations.