• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
angelgrievous

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
This. You can put A LOT of different things in a tortilla. Breakfast tacos, etc. Pretty set.
I mean the same can be said with burgers you can put anything in between two pieces of bread but if I was to put an omelette and a steak between two pieces of bread it wouldn't be a burger anymore.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
If dietary effects are still at play, I have no idea. If I can eat whatever that food is without stroking out, gaining 300 pounds or wrecking my blood sugar, it's a toss up between chicken wings and macaroni and cheese.

Last edited:

Djalminha

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 22, 2020
My profile pic, Spanish omelette Betanzos style with my grandma's secret touches.

JetSetSoul

Oct 28, 2017
I can't not eat pizza again although I'd be done after four days, based on doing that for four days before.

so, has to be a chicken dish, if I also want to stay alive very long.

mentok15

Dec 20, 2017
Australia
raw

Bman94

Oct 28, 2017
I feel like this needs more parameters. Do you mean a single dish? Can the dish have sides? If so, can they be changed? Like if you pick burger, can you literally eat only burgers, no fries? Is it only one type of burger? Does the burger meat matter?

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
I mean the same can be said with burgers you can put anything in between two pieces of bread but if I was to put an omelette and a steak between two pieces of bread it wouldn't be a burger anymore.

True, but for me, good tacos annihilate good burgers. Also, I don't fully agree since you always need the burger to make it a burger. Someone else said sandwich, that would work best.

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
I'd choose the most tasteless food I could find. Why? Because if I had to eat the same food forever, I'd go insane from tasting the same thing each time. I'd rather taste nothing than one thing forever.

OP
OP
angelgrievous

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
I'd choose the most tasteless food I could find. Why? Because if I had to eat the same food forever, I'd go insane from tasting the same thing each time. I'd rather taste nothing than one thing forever.
I don't think you've thought this through. You're saying you'd rather taste nothing forever than some thing forever?

OP
OP
angelgrievous

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Yeah. I would hate tasting the same thing forever.
Come on really? Imagine it's year 42,378 and you've been shoveling down the same thing that whole time. You wouldn't want it to taste like something. I'd bet at some point you'd take anything. After 10,000 years you'd start thinking about flavors and what things used to taste like. You'd pretend that whatever you were eating tasted like something, anything. Imagining fried chicken, or a cheeseburger. Maybe a quesadilla with salsa and sour cream.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
A burger is essentially a combination of ingredients, right. What if I choose a giant burger and inside the burger is an omelette, sushi, pizza, pasta, steak, brusselsprouts, tuna, salmon, french fries, spicy chicken sandwiches, buffalo wings and celery, strawberries, pineapple, tortilla chips, egg rolls, pot roast, pork buns, baby carrots, granny apples, and Shealy's South Carolina BBQ with mustard sauce.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
iu

Oven-ready flat pasta
shredded mozarella cheese
meaty pasta sauce seasoned with italian seasoning, garlic salt, garlic powder, onion powder.
Top it off with some shredded four-cheese

3-5 layers

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
I have to go with pie too, though that almost feels as much like cheating as saying sandwiches.

OP
OP
angelgrievous

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
A burger is essentially a combination of ingredients, right. What if I choose a giant burger and inside the burger is an omelette, sushi, pizza, pasta, steak, brusselsprouts, tuna, salmon, french fries, spicy chicken sandwiches, buffalo wings and celery, strawberries, pineapple, tortilla chips, egg rolls, pot roast, pork buns, baby carrots, granny apples, and Shealy's South Carolina BBQ with mustard sauce.
Every thread, there's always one.

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Any variation is good to go? Then sandwiches for sure. Give me nice meaty stuff sometimes, vegetarian stuff with thin bread sometimes, etc. Way too many variations out there. Assuming that we consider "sandwiches" a food itself, and not a general genre or type of food.

Nov 18, 2020
What if I got nutrition deficiencies 'cause of one type of food?

Well, have I got a solution for you!

Here's my choice, the GOAT:

image.png

image.png

I want my shit scientifically formulated for optimal nutrition, like the Assigned Nutrition bars from The Institute in Fallout 4. 100% of EVERY vitamin and EVERY mineral.

If I'm going to eat one food for the rest of my life, by Year 2 I'm going to be so utterly sick of it, that I want something I can down quickly and painlessly without ever having to think about food again.

I've also subsisted entirely off Soylent, water, and electrolytes before for a few months and I've been just fine. So I know exactly how it would work. I got EXPERIENCE on my side bitches

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Is saying hotpot cheating?

Ooh, good one. I was going to say sandwiches because it's so versatile, but hotpot would also work because it's even more versatile.

Plus, I love soups.

Only thing really lacking is dessert, but I suppose you could do a dessert hotpot. Maybe tangyuan, boba, rice balls, soft tofu, in various dessert bases.

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
Come on really? Imagine it's year 42,378 and you've been shoveling down the same thing that whole time. You wouldn't want it to taste like something. I'd bet at some point you'd take anything. After 10,000 years you'd start thinking about flavors and what things used to taste like. You'd pretend that whatever you were eating tasted like something, anything. Imagining fried chicken, or a cheeseburger. Maybe a quesadilla with salsa and sour cream.
And I'd still be doing that if I only had one food.

Also, i can still drink anything I want.