• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
I choose cheeseburgers. You?
triple_mustard_bacon_cheese_burger800x800.jpg

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Sandwiches.

This of course includes traditional sandwiches (eg PB&J, ham, grilled cheese), but also burgers, hot dogs, pizza, and pop tarts.

Really anything I want to eat, just put something vaguely breadlike near it and it counts. Sue me.

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Any variety of asian dumpling. Mandu, gyoza, shumai, jiaozi, etc

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
Green curry with sticky rice. I make the curry paste myself so the mix perfectly fits my taste, and I have that at least once a week. I'm vegetarian so I eat it with fried tofu, aubergine, and snow peas.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Sushi. I can easily eat only sushi for the rest of my life, especially if I don't have to pay for it.

Fleck0

Oct 25, 2017
"Sandwiches" is a coward's copout.

Reuben Sandwich, every day all day. I would do this now if it wasn't a guaranteed heart attack, but in the OPs situation I can't see a better way to go out.

Oct 25, 2017
Pizza and sandwiches are good trick answers but ignore the spirit of the question. You got to pick one specific entree in my mind. I'd go with one of those food replacement drinks since I think your body would best be able to adjust over the long term to something with little flavor or texture. I can't imagine being able to eat the same entree for a week of meals, let alone a month or year.